Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #50191 
Sakura8

Does anyone here use Hulu to watch TV? Apparently, if I want to watch the second season of The Invisible Man, I have to resort to Hulu, since stupid whomever only released season one on DVD. *tears hair* All 3 seasons of Beastmaster get on DVD but not Invisible Man? Not that I didn't like Beastmaster, it's just that Invisble Man had much better special effects. And Vincent Ventresca.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #50192 
djembekah

i've used it a couple times. its ok, has some commercials though
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:22 AM   #50193 
Yuuie

T.T i finished the book should of bought the set
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #50194 
djembekah

fifty shades of grey? i cant decide if i want to read that or not. people describe it as 90% smut
Old 10-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #50195 
Sakura8

Bekah, okay, thanks. You can watch any program as often as you want if you have Hulu Plus, right? I may try it just so I can watch the second season of Invisible Man. So mad they didn't release it on DVD.

EDIT: Yuuie, what book?
Old 10-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #50196 
djembekah

i think so yeah meg
Old 10-05-2012, 12:59 AM   #50197 
Yuuie

it does have smut in it but it actually does have a plot to it too the story sucked me it didn't wan to put it down. one of the books in the last series i read actually got me mad when i got to the end because of how it ended i had to wait a bit for the next one.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:02 AM   #50198 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
your icon looks like there is a bubble above hishead? Looks like a silver crown to me.

I always thought a paper cutter, slicer thing would work really fast on these fish....

I put my 3 boys in their own 10 gal today.. I wanted just two in it, but needed to put the poor little jumper girl in the three. I do believe she broke her spine.

When she swims up, she is bent.. when i put in the 10 gal with the girls, I did see her swim straight all the way across the tank.. i think that was over a week ago though and I took her out afraid she would have trouble getting to the top

OHOHOHOH the girls tank cycled yesterday.. maybe the day before that, wrote it down so i wouldnt forget. lol So very happy. I did a 50% h20 change.

OK tvp cold? yeah i have had it that way too, but i think mine tasted better, lol.

Oatmeal: the way they used to cook it, even the poor, was to put the hot water in, then the oats, then put the crock or pan or bowl, in a wooden box full of straw, and leave iat over night and it would be ready for breakfast and lunch the next day. I did it one time, and you know what? it was fabulous, lol.

Chocolate covered grass hoppers? yum.. if you eat all at once its good. I gave some to a friend and she nibbled at it? and looked before taking anoghter bite? and well the head was sticking out, plain as day, hahahahahahahahahahaha. She screamed and threw it on the floor, lol. lmao, was so funny.

In college a friend brought us chocolate covered chicken feet.. just made for us, cause we loved chocolate so much. She said they just eat them deep fried and dipped in sugar. I didnt eat them.. she was upset with me.

hahahaha.

OH THE REAL REASON I GOT ON,BESIDE TO CATCH UP? I think Georgie is carrying around a tiny tiny snail on his tail! How do i get it off of him.. er not his tail, but one of his spidery hangy down things on his anal? They must hand down 2.5 inches now.. And in the glass tank? hes flaring at himself all the time.. poor guy..

The pretty boy? he is so friendly, i put my hand in and cupped it a little, my fingers? and he stayed on them for some time. lol.

Looking at georgie now, he is in full flare and motionless, pooor guy.. I dont want to catch him and try to get that snail off. If its not a snail then, what could it be?

He was getting depressed. I took out almost all the live plants and put them in the girls tank and didnt sit with him very much this last week. Poor guy, hes not depressed NOW!!!!!! hahahahaha

I thought i read online or in a video that all petsmart animals/fish come from the same place.. it sounded like a horribly inhumane place. Animals spayed with out pain meds etc.. so imagine the fish... wonder they make it to us at all.

Have fun. I put the tank a little too far to the right, no room for the light now, lol. Might actually buy a hood, but i dont like them er the narrow lights that go in them they brake so easily. break? i dont know. Night!
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #50199 
Sakura8

Night Aahnay!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:42 AM   #50200 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
how are your new fish dq!
They're doing good. They've been pretty active and have eaten a few pellets. One of them flared at my finger. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese