Betta Fish Forum banner

Apocalypse: Last and Final(pic heavy)

852 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Aahnay 
#1 ·
Well haven't been on here much at all since Oscar died. I think I came to the point where bettas no longer keeps me happy anymore. I only have 2 left both from DarkMoon17 Red Dragon x Black Copper Dragon crosses. These are my last ones I think I'll own for awhile. The two siblings live in the 10 gallon with each other(divided of course). The male who I call Goliath is a very happy squirt whos insanely photogrentic and active. His sister Sophia is the calmer one who just meanders around the tank and says hello to Goliath once in awhile. They are a year and 54 days old being born on Augest 28th 2011
Here's the pictures:

Goliath
Here's goliath when I first got him:

And Goliath now

Sophia
Sophia when I first got her:

Sophia Now

See less See more
#5 ·
Haha foudn the thread but I got these guys November 9th 2011 and they were 4 months by then. So I suppose in a way I did raise them haha. Wish I woulda got more pictures of them growing up though..

#6 ·
I am in LOVE with that female!!!! OMG!

#8 ·
Sorry about Oscar but you have 2 great fish. Remember please never breed them together the first generation would look nice but they would be inbred. I have a male andd a female Betta too.

#9 ·
Lol I never planned to breed them. Last and final is my goal

#10 ·
They are beautiful. I really love metallic colors. Goliath is my favorite. :)

#11 ·
They really did change, I love the colors both young and old. Sophia is gorgeous

, I was looking at some females on ebay the other day that were pink, and ... well I wanted them all!

Im still considering them but will need to make more tanks shelving and get more plugs, and more everything!!!

Goliath is almost a gunmetal violet? hard to tell, he is beautiful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.