Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #7451 
katequang

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro fiend View Post
kate you had me scared there till i read your signature.. thought you had 2 males in the tank </3 lol if thats a pleco 'sucker fish" you might wana find it a new home cause they can get big! however if it is a oto or a small type of pleco you might be ok :]

devi- awe! you had a dt named milotic =\ who looked just like the poke' lol died within 20days of purchase =\ beautiful tank tho! whats the plant in the corner by thermometer?
Oh no, I'd never put two males together. Although yes, after researching, I actually made a post here, he's actually a Chinese Algae Eater (whoops). So we are working on finding him a new home. He is fine in there for a few months but I am constantly checking the tank so his size won't go unnoticed. I feel bad, lady at the fish place kind of convinced me to buy him as apposed to the cute little snail I wanted. Oh course the CAE was $5 more. ;)
katequang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #7452 
pyro fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by katequang View Post
Oh no, I'd never put two males together. Although yes, after researching, I actually made a post here, he's actually a Chinese Algae Eater (whoops). So we are working on finding him a new home. He is fine in there for a few months but I am constantly checking the tank so his size won't go unnoticed. I feel bad, lady at the fish place kind of convinced me to buy him as apposed to the cute little snail I wanted. Oh course the CAE was $5 more. ;)
good you had me scared saying names im like "oh God no :'(" and had to read your sig hoping it wasnt the name of 2 boys or a boy and a girl o.0

ofcourse! youd think that most petstore workers where car salesmen and get payed per sell. luckily one of he workers at both my lps know what they are doing one knows right down to the ph and ak lvls most/all the fish like o.0 XD
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #7453 
sincerelyanna

New user here!
This is my halfmoon male betta, Zen.

Last edited by sincerelyanna; 10-05-2012 at 02:57 PM.
sincerelyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #7454 
pyro fiend

verry nice first home!! verry pretty boy. looks like a ct/comb t to me tho. sure hes a hm? o.0 hmct?:O wonderfull set up. did you buy it all at once along with him or have you already cycled the tank?
Old 10-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #7455 
sincerelyanna

It's not my first home, haha. I meant it was my first time posting on this site! :)

He is a HM, the tips of his fins are white/transparent :)
You can see it better in this picture.

I like decorating my own tanks. He's about a year and a half old now, and he's gone through about 4-5 different set ups so far, haha. I'm addicted to it :P
sincerelyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #7456 
copperarabian

I just took a photo of my 48g low light planted community tank. My 5 girls live in it :)

The gravel is pond potting media from OSH and my anubias LOVE it. The anubias to the right barely grew until I put it in this tank and it's doubled in size and grew a flower. I'm hoping to eventually add a bunch of crypts (I have one, the small plant near the front) and a java fern.

Last edited by copperarabian; 10-05-2012 at 03:53 PM.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #7457 
notsabrina

Here's my second tank, my new 10 gallon - still cycling so no betta yet! Silk plants from Petco, fake driftwood from Petsmart.

6 x Harlequin Rasbora
2 x Java Fern
1 x Marimo Moss Ball

Last edited by notsabrina; 10-05-2012 at 04:54 PM.
notsabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:52 AM   #7458 
pyro fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincerelyanna View Post
It's not my first home, haha. I meant it was my first time posting on this site! :)

He is a HM, the tips of his fins are white/transparent :)
You can see it better in this picture.

I like decorating my own tanks. He's about a year and a half old now, and he's gone through about 4-5 different set ups so far, haha. I'm addicted to it :P
ooh yea muuuch better. i can see the tips now. ig the way my computer was tilted or something i couldnt see them :P sorry for tryin to corect you tho. and wow makes sence. i was like "wo thats like the single most amazing first timer tank ever!"
Old 10-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #7459 
Liz76

Beautiful set up Copperarabian
Liz76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #7460 
NyaNyanNaa

chibifish, Is Perry a Halfmoon?

He seems pretty colorful (:
NyaNyanNaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank