Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #11 
fleetfish

I either make a beeline for the bettas if I'm looking for one or if I'm not ... I look anyway BUT I limit myself to only one. It was a tough choice today ... skinny doubletail or tiny CT? The doubletail won.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #12 
sainthogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettanewbie60 View Post
I have all of my tanks in my living room right now..not much furniture, but lots of fish! I love it...we rent a 6 room house, well, one "room" is actually an enclosed porch where my laundry room and my dog's kennels are, but I still need at least another 10g tank so I can move a couple fish around. It's always evolving so it seems.

Last night my husband told me that Fishy needs a tank neighbor in an identical set up to the one she has. I couldn't believe he said that - this is coming from the guy who didn't want to get a fish for our son in the first place (he apparently has been bitten by the betta bug too! I have no idea how we would put another tank next to hers, I suppose I could get rid of my jewelry case, and put it there as Fishy is currently living in 5 gallon tank on top of my dresser.
sainthogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #13 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainthogan View Post
Last night my husband told me that Fishy needs a tank neighbor in an identical set up to the one she has. I couldn't believe he said that - this is coming from the guy who didn't want to get a fish for our son in the first place (he apparently has been bitten by the betta bug too! I have no idea how we would put another tank next to hers, I suppose I could get rid of my jewelry case, and put it there as Fishy is currently living in 5 gallon tank on top of my dresser.
Ha ha ha! That is so cool. Yeah, my hubby hasn't been bitten so much as "steam rolled" by my betta addiction...when I "asked" about bringing home #9, he just said, "Where are you going to put this one"?? LOL..of course I had an answer, and of course...my sweet man never says "no" to me when he seems the way I look at these fish. And, LOL at moving the jewelry case..I would!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote