Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #11 
Silverfang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
he'd scream at everyone and wouldn't be afraid to use his cane to whack a kid to get of his lawn.

change that to female and that's Ashes. My friend is, well not afraid of her, but he's got a healthy respect to keep his hands away. I swear I am the only one she likes. And in that regard she is like an overly affectionate, attention starved lady.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #12 
ThePearlFish

My girl cat would be a sweet as cherry pie maternal Southern Belle by day (complete with the wide brimmed and trimmed in lace hat). A true lady.

My black cat boy though is a bit more complicated. He is the prince heir (in the household after my dog who is the princess and is teaching him to take after her), but he is also a ruffian, rapscallion little pirate boy. He finds trouble, but has a sense of right and is a teddy bear at heart, a complete mama's boy.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #13 
agunn1231

my cat gent who i have had since '94 or '95 would be the old guy with a walker who is slightly senile, yells at everyone, and then unbuckles his belt, stuffs his face and says "in my day no one cared if you were fat" my other cat Aspen, he would be tall and super skinny, really nerdy, and never leave the basement, playing computer games or building things all day.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #14 
Kitty Whiskers

My cat would be a beautiful lady who is smart and athletic...maybe she would be a model because she likes to pose for pictures lol Or a princess because I treat her like one! She is a Siamese
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #15 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Whiskers View Post
My cat would be a beautiful lady who is smart and athletic...maybe she would be a model because she likes to pose for pictures lol Or a princess because I treat her like one! She is a Siamese
We had a siamese mix and he was the sweetest cat ever, well, hated other cats and dogs
xShainax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #16 
Lizzie the Badger

Tabby would be a very skittish and nervouse person in new surrondings and people. Around family and friends, she would never shut up!

Maddison as human, she would be very friendly.

Skittles overweight friendly man who really loves his food.

Snickers would be the old lady whom everyone would avoid. If a man tried to help her across the street, she would smack him around with her purse saying that she's fine.
Lizzie the Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #17 
harleraven

Scootaloo would be that one that played pranks on everyone, much to their annoyance. She'd be the hyper one always irritating everyone! LOL.

Tails would be a school bully with a serious self-confidence issue.

Kirby would be the 'dumb blonde' that is so sweet everyone loves him, anyway. xD
harleraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #18 
Viva

My boy Tucker would be the handsome, funny and extremely intelligent guy that would be way out of my league. I'm literally in love with him. He's so adventurous and playful too, he loves to ride on my back if I walk all hunched-over-like and knead it to death.

Martini, my girl, would be the really, really, really nice but also kind of annoying person who eats a lot when they're bored. This is basically her personality 24/7.

Last edited by Viva; 10-21-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote