Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #31 
MollyJean

I missed the post office today, it was my last stop and by the time I got there it was closed... so I'll be shipping monday.

Good news, though! I picked up some orange and green flat colors (Not translucent) for leafs! I'll make some and post pictures soon :) Just in time for halloween, huh?
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #32 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post
I missed the post office today, it was my last stop and by the time I got there it was closed... so I'll be shipping monday.

Good news, though! I picked up some orange and green flat colors (Not translucent) for leafs! I'll make some and post pictures soon :) Just in time for halloween, huh?
I don't think the PO is open Monday
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:05 AM   #33 
marktrc

ill go with 10 hammocks then. one of every color except pink. an extra orange and the rest greens. prob the original green will be fine. pm me how to pay. ty
marktrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #34 
MollyJean

I couldn't mail today, of course, but packages are going out tomorrow.

marktrc I'll get your order set up right after dinner. :)
Old 10-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #35 
marktrc

Don't forget to tell me how to pay and how much.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #36 
marktrc

Sent you my payment and no response for a few days. What is the status? Ty hope you are ok.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:28 PM   #37 
MollyJean

As a few people know I had some bad sushi last week. Yes, it was the work of my evil fish who taught me a very important lesson: Don't eat them. I was in the ER twice over the weekend for dehydration and spent pretty much a week in my bed. I'll not get into details.. let's just say I'm not eating sushi any time soon. There, are you happy now, you evil little betta demons!?

For the two snail orders, I'll may or may not be mailing those out today. I'll try, depends on my strength. If not, they'll go monday.

There are, I believe, 4 leaf hammock packages sitting by the front door. For those who's leaves haven't been sent out, I'm going to make this up to you :) I really didn't plan on being sick for a week, and shouldn't have procrastinated the few days before. I do apologies, it's part my fault, part the sushi >.<

Some letters are going out in just a moment. You'll either get a couple of extra leafs or a discount for later, for leafs, snails or bettas. up to you what you want. :) I'll poke around the house and see if I have anything extra around to pick from. Anything to make this up to the people I've wronged. I was recently treated pretty bad during a transaction here and it took over 6 weeks for an order to arrive. I don't want to do that to anyone, it feels horrible.

So.. this is me on my.. er.. belly... begging for forgiveness :(

Oh a happier note, my crowntails are doing great, I'm seeing butterflies and some cambodians. Their rays are even.. It's amazing how even they are. I can already see how long they'll be. I've already got plans to breed a few from this spawn to go for a fuller spread. I want to get closer to HM. They'll be ready in about a month, give or take. My last count was 84 babies with only one serious deformity, a bent spine. He's still alive... I'm watching him and deciding if I should cull or not. Of the 100+ fry in my spawn, I've only found the single deformity, which makes me ecstatic!

I have not decided how much I'm selling these for, but it won't be much.

Next Project.. Betta Bottles!!

Last edited by MollyJean; 10-16-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:34 PM   #38 
registereduser

oh you poor thing! I'm glad you are better!

I thought I would DIE one summer after eating under-heated clam chowder what you had was WAY WORSE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post

Oh a happier note, my crowntails are doing great, I'm seeing butterflies and some cambodians.
I have not decided how much I'm selling these for, but it won't be much.
can't wait for pix
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #39 
BettaQi

Glad you're feeling better and congrats on a great spawn! Looking foward to pics!
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #40 
MollyJean

At this point, there are no orders pending, everything has been sent out.

I will be making more leafs over the weekend, at the moment I only have the following colors. There will be no more flat blue til I order more supplies.

Flat red (lots)
Flat green (One)

Translucent Red (lots)
Translucent blue (two)
Translucent green (one)
translucent yellow (lots)

More flat orange and green coming this weekend. I'll be making some Pumpkin colors (Orange leaf with green suction cup) if anyone wants them :)