Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-07-2012, 12:58 AM   #1 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

The life of BeautifulBetta123

So here I shall journal all about my life it is kind of boring lol.
So first a little about me:
-I LOVE horses
-I LOVE bettas
-I LOVE all animals
I own myself 1 smelly cat named Milo he reeks when he takes a dump! Throws up all over, pees on my moms expensive hiking sleeping bag the day before she leaves, literally screams at me for food, has whole conversations with me (maybe I'll post a video), and gives the best snuggles ever! He is so love-able lol.
My horse is a papered arabian x quarter horse her name is Saarah (means princess in Arabic) She is a stuck up, willing to learn, super flexible (she can kick you with her hind feet and bite you at the same time) brat with an attitude, he is only 1 year old.
My fish who is super sensitive and gets mad at me really easy but is the sweetest least aggressive betta ever. He won't even flare at his reflection. And my moms horse named Destiny who I ride, she is a super smart, super sensitive, super crazy mare, who acts like a stud when another mare walks by lol so weird. I have the strangest pets ever! I am 12 years old have the same birthday as my least favorite teacher. Am super tall like 5'2 - 5'4 and 80 pounds I am constantly teased about how skinny I am. I want to rescue and breed bettas both hobbies are half-way set up. I have a whole room to myself for my fish am super hard working and dedicated. I also will be jumping my horse in the future. This is basically my life.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:51 AM   #2 
madyotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
-I LOVE horses
-I LOVE bettas
-I LOVE all animals
I own myself 1 smelly cat named Milo he reeks when he takes a dump! Throws up all over, pees on my moms expensive hiking sleeping bag the day before she leaves, literally screams at me for food, has whole conversations with me (maybe I'll post a video), and gives the best snuggles ever! He is so love-able lol.
My horse is a papered arabian x quarter horse her name is Saarah (means princess in Arabic) She is a stuck up, willing to learn, super flexible (she can kick you with her hind feet and bite you at the same time) brat with an attitude, he is only 1 year old.
My fish who is super sensitive and gets mad at me really easy but is the sweetest least aggressive betta ever. He won't even flare at his reflection. And my moms horse named Destiny who I ride, she is a super smart, super sensitive, super crazy mare, who acts like a stud when another mare walks by lol so weird. I have the strangest pets ever! I am 12 years old have the same birthday as my least favorite teacher. Am super tall like 5'2 - 5'4 and 80 pounds I am constantly teased about how skinny I am. I want to rescue and breed bettas both hobbies are half-way set up. I have a whole room to myself for my fish am super hard working and dedicated. I also will be jumping my horse in the future. This is basically my life.
this is all really nice to hear and welcome to TFK

i really must have to try this betta thing i love how they are meant to become attached to the owner ETC.... is this true ?
madyotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #3 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Forgot to mention my cat is really fat and weighs 16 pounds! I believe fish can get attaced to their owners like my fish gets all excited when I come in but anyone else and he's like whatever lol my pet are so weird ;)
Old 10-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #4 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
-I LOVE horses
-I LOVE bettas
-I LOVE all animals

haha i have horses :)

One, a QH just passed away at 30 yrs.

I also have a Warmblood Who is 25 yrs.

please check out my thread: Horses,horses,horses! for everything horses, pctures, and everything!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #5 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

My next horse is going to be a hanovarian but they are super expensive! like 20,000, for a yearling it is ridiculous! but they are like the best jumpers ever! and in 2 - 3 years I will be competing in bigger competitions and so I will need a better horse. But my coach says she has a 'friend' who breeds them and I could prrobably get a rescue case from the crazy nut! The horses are nice though imports from all over. But my jumping skills need to improve before I get another horse. My cat is officially on a diet and I will be too because we are having thanksgiving dinner today lol. My jumping lessons have just begun!
Old 10-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #6 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Today I am sick in bed ( my cat is sleeping beside me which is okay because he is a great heater lol ) it is snowing like crazy right now outside so upset because it means it will be too sloppy and slippery to ride :( Might as well go on facebook and play farm ville 2 for a few hours lol. Hope you guys are having a better day than me.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #7 
madyotto

Quote:
Today I am sick in bed ( my cat is sleeping beside me which is okay because he is a great heater lol ) it is snowing like crazy right now outside so upset because it means it will be too sloppy and slippery to ride :( Might as well go on facebook and play farm ville 2 for a few hours lol. Hope you guys are having a better day than me.
not really just walked back home 3 an half mile in V BAD rain lol

so soaked to the skin im putting on some Lucy Spraggan on YouTube love her music while i get changed ready for bed

some good and bad news though my main (150L) tank sprung a leak so i am getting a new tank and it 250L WHOOOPPP roll on Saturday can't wait
Old 10-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #8 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Good for you! are you going to make ot a soroity? That would be great! I am sick again today :( Have a good day!
Old 10-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #9 
madyotto

Quote:
Good for you! are you going to make ot a soroity? That would be great! I am sick again today :( Have a good day!
what's soroity mean?

it will be my community tank as i have over 60 fish in a small 105L which was my green spotted puffer's tank untill so untill new tank gets here lol
Old 10-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #10 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Oops spelled it wrong lol a community tank sounds nice!