Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #21 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I use bottles too I use them for sick fish.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #22 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I rarely have sick fish.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:53 AM   #23 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Hello
Old 10-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #24 
sainthogan

I'll admit that I started out with a 1/2 gallon tank this go around, fully intending to get a bigger tank. Fishy did sick in the 1/2 gallon, so she was moved to a bigger tank sooner than I had originally planned, but she is healthy and happy now. I however, did NOT go with the Pet Smart's staff suggestion to get a small bowl from the craft store because it's cheaper than the ones that they sold. The girl that worked with her was trying to tell her to shut up and let me buy what I wanted. When I insisted that I would rather have the 1/2 gallon starter tank and would later upgrade to a bigger tank, she looked at me like I was crazy. This is also the same woman who almost got mad at me when I suggested that Fishy was a girl instead of a boy.
sainthogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #25 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

My cousin is an ignorant mean horrible killer of bettas! Her fish named kool-aid is a very pretty dark blue with yellow fins veil tail betta. She had him in with guppies and a few other fish in a 5 gal she killed the other fish when she did a 100% water change and never conditioned the water. She has a filter and no heater the filter is so stinkin stronge that poor kool-aid had to hide the whole time in a sponge-bob house because it bloked the current from the filter. I told her to clog the filter with sponge and get a heater but she went I can't afford it. Yeah right you make $100 a month for walking kids to school I don't even make that and my fish still get heated 10 gal homes! Then tells me she bought a .5 gal at walmart for 5 bucks and now has so stinking many decorations that her fish can barely move! She also has him on an all you can eat buffet and complains he is going to die because he eats too much! She wants me too take him stick him in a big tank so she can get a brighter colored one. She doesn't care about the poor fish it is horrible she is always making up excuses why her fish is not getting better. He has bad finrot too and says at the petstore he was in the same cup as a female and she destroyed his fins, Liar there is no females at the petstore and he has finrot! I told her wow your tank looks good how often do you clean it? She said once every month or a little more I don't have time to do water changes! She is so stupid and wants to breed her betta because he is pretty actually she wants me to breed her betta because she doesn't know how! I can't stand her!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #26 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
My cousin is an ignorant mean horrible killer of bettas! Her fish named kool-aid is a very pretty dark blue with yellow fins veil tail betta. She had him in with guppies and a few other fish in a 5 gal she killed the other fish when she did a 100% water change and never conditioned the water. She has a filter and no heater the filter is so stinkin stronge that poor kool-aid had to hide the whole time in a sponge-bob house because it bloked the current from the filter. I told her to clog the filter with sponge and get a heater but she went I can't afford it. Yeah right you make $100 a month for walking kids to school I don't even make that and my fish still get heated 10 gal homes! Then tells me she bought a .5 gal at walmart for 5 bucks and now has so stinking many decorations that her fish can barely move! She also has him on an all you can eat buffet and complains he is going to die because he eats too much! She wants me too take him stick him in a big tank so she can get a brighter colored one. She doesn't care about the poor fish it is horrible she is always making up excuses why her fish is not getting better. He has bad finrot too and says at the petstore he was in the same cup as a female and she destroyed his fins, Liar there is no females at the petstore and he has finrot! I told her wow your tank looks good how often do you clean it? She said once every month or a little more I don't have time to do water changes! She is so stupid and wants to breed her betta because he is pretty actually she wants me to breed her betta because she doesn't know how! I can't stand her!
Is she a minor? If so stopping her is easy. You could offer to buy her fish or give her like 10 proper care packets and she can not argue.