Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #1 
Kira and Cleoh

Unhappy How can I convince her?

My mom doesn't want to buy a fish online from aquabid.com because she says its too risky of getting a dead fish. but the fish I want to buy has 700 positive reviews and three bad!! Id say that's pretty good!! some others are like 200 reviews no negitive, etc, But she says its not worth it!! She said that were just getting our male from the pet store! But the only males they have are VT, CT, and DT, I need either a HM male or a PK male! My female is a PK, (Plakat) would breeding a veiltail (VT) crowntail (CT) or Doubletail (DT) ruin my fry's fins? or should I see if they have a different type of female?
Kira and Cleoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #2 
Kira and Cleoh

Bump?
Kira and Cleoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #3 
LizzyP

What did other users tell you earlier? You will ruin the frys fins. You didn't plan it out enough like you should've.
LizzyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #4 
twolovers101

Hate to say it, but from the way it sounds, your mom's in charge on this one... If you really want to breed and your family knows the amount of work that's going to have to go into it, you can try to convince her with the finnage issue. But personally, I would wait until you're able to breed on your own.

Not trying to be rude... I just have excessive experience dealing with moms...
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote