Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #201 
Shirleythebetta

I am getting really depressed lately. My husband is battling within his self and I believe it all revolves around his sister getting pregnant. Since hearing that he has been snapping at me and making no sense at all. I think he is jealous of her. He is the eldest and he married me who can't have children without treatment if at all and I think he is feeling angry because of it. What makes it worse is he took steriods and has no idea if he can either. I really think he is envious of her if not a little angry at God for letting her get pregnant when she is so obviously unfit.

We also went through hell last week to buy two new vehicles to shut his mom up. She gave him a van for christmas last year and she has asked to borrow it three times and asked for it back. She kept talking about how I don't work so I don't need a vehicle. I told him we were buying two new ones and I was taking over. She better never ask me to borrow our vehicles again because it isn't happening. She also had the nerve to ask us to help his sister move and he told her no. He said I wasn't to help her and wasn't either since she didn't help us move in here. He and I did it alone practically and his sister refused to help us. His mom kept throwing it up in his face that she is pregnant and he needed to do for her. He went off on his mom and told her he didn't give a crap and he wasn't going to kiss her butt because she decided to get pregnant by an idiot. His cousin got it too, she said to him, "well she is your only sister" he said well im her only full blood brother and what has she done for me? Nothing" His sister got a car reposessed in his name and screwed up his credit and has taken advantage of him so much he has snapped. The problem is he is backing away from me because of it and I feel more alone now than I ever did. He has totally fell backwards away from all of us because of some depression he is in. I put my foot down this weekend. We are going to go and spend the day at the indian mounds near us and we are going to lock the doors and turn off the phones after we do. I don't care if someone is bleeding on my door step I am not answering anyone and I am going to find out what is really wrong with my husband. This has gotten me to the point I am not concentrating well in school because the nerve meds I take as needed are being used more because of all of this. no over dosing I promise. He is just so darn secretive and he doesn't trust women. I see why as many times as they have screwed him over. His mom got a truck repossessed in his name, stole the money for the payments and got drunk with them while he was in the hospitol after having his hand cut off. His sister did the same thing with a car and now expects him to help her take care of her baby. His uncle gave him a bow for christmas and came up and took it back because jeff wouldn't give him a gun for trade. His mom gave him that van for christmas and now harassed him to the point he gave it back. His mom left his sister everything in her will including all money from life insurance... everything. His dad tryed to sell family heir looms for beer and he had to survive a week with his check a hundred and twenty dollars short since he had to buy the items. After he bought them his mom had the nerve to tell him that all of it was supposed to be left to his sister and jeff told her no since he paid for them. His sister enheirited all furniture of his dead brothers and all photos. She even has his original birth certificate that she will not give him. His sister has his baby hospitol hat and won't give it to him... They are horrible people. It's no wonder he is nuts right now.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:27 AM   #202 
dramaqueen
Banned

It sounds to me like you guys need to get away from those people permanently before they drive you completely nuts.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #203 
Shirleythebetta

I agree we were hoping he was going to get this promotion that would have required us to move to Michigan for a year but instead of promoting they got rid of the job. His family is just dumb. They irritate the crap outta him because they don't think straight at all. He doesn't realize that he was just like them until he met me and I taught him that there was more to life than drinking beer and wasting money. Now that he is sober he sees them all for what the really are.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #204 
dramaqueen
Banned

His sister needs to stand on her own two feet and so does their mother and quit depending on others.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #205 
Shirleythebetta

Yep they are getting a big wake up call now. I'm stepping up now. Jeff is too he told me he is tired of them running all over him. The van we gave back after his mother harassed him to death was originally. Christmas present so yea. They have issues and Jeff is finally seeing it,
Old 10-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #206 
dramaqueen
Banned

Do you have vehicles now? If so I'd tell her to take that van and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #207 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Do you have vehicles now? If so I'd tell her to take that van and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Ha we did. Jeff is mad now because she made a huge deal abt getting it back and he set up the app at the notary and she didnt come. A party at the bar was more important.

Got the deans list again for the fourth time. One more and I made the deans list all five semesters! I applied for an assistent clerk job since I didn't get the fastenol job. Apparently the public speaking class I aced wasn't good enough for them and their sales requirements. So I went to two interviews for nothing. Ah well, god will direct me to the right place.

Hi there perry
Old 10-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #208 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sure that the right job is waiting for you somewhere.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:00 AM   #209 
Shirleythebetta

pics

I hope so or college is a waste! Here are some pics of bean's the pacman frog and Ted. Had Ted about a month. He is turning out to be really pretty.
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #210 
Shirleythebetta

I got chosen for verification for college so now I have to get my tax records and figure that out so I can finish. I hope I can get it done since I am now in my final semester. If I can't complete this semester I am going to break down.

Plus side I got some nice feedback from my Entrepreneurial class Proffessor. He asked us to give Ethical Feedback on a situation and he said I did the best work in the class and asked me if he could show it to the rest of the students anonymously as an example of a thorough analysis. What an honor. Also my cousin is going to the same school as me and she made the Dean's list too so I am super proud of her.

Jeff is doing better. I figured out what was wrong with him last weekend. He broke down and finally talked to me about his feelings about how dumb his mom and sister are. He said it tears him up they can't think things through before they act. He feels like he is talking to the wind.