Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #81 
agunn1231

My girlfriend and i have an imense amount of stuffed animals, each one has a name and personality. crazy little fellows. haha.
SOme of my werider hobbies would have to be Carnivorous plants, collection movie memoribillia, and building computers.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #82 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I sometimes read this old YA book series, called Animorphs, and have the complete collection sitting around somewhere. Recently, the franchise has been revived and they are reprinting them, with new holographic type covers that "morph" just like the characters. I much prefer the original ones though, and am waiting til the whole series can be added to my Kindle via Amazon. Its going to be a while though.

I also play Wiz101, though I can say that without being embarrassed to death about it. I currently have two wizards, one is my main, and is a Storm wizard who is just about level 52, while my Life wizard, which I just created and started working on, is only level 13. Each has a pet from the beast family. Storm wizard has a spark beast, and Life wizard has a forest beast. Not the most powerful pets they could have, but meh, I like them and that's all that matters.

haha i loved those books!!!

Especially for an animal-obsessed person like me!

Heck, i memorized alot of a dinosaur dictionary, and am obsessed with horses, bettas, dragons and dinosaurs, nothing to be embarrassed about!

I embrace being different, and like being weird XD!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #83 
nel3

ive read 99% of KA Animorph books and read 60% of her following series. forgot the the name of the series but first book was called Mayflower as in 80 ppl sent on a ship into space to end up on a great big ship with other alien species. the only Animorph book i didnt read was the Hork-Bajir novel, didnt get my hands on it but i read all the others. i let go all but 8-9 books ie first one, favs and final few books. still have Visser, Eliminist and Andalite Chronicles. she created a wildly creative universe in that series, i loved it partially BC ppl turn into animals.

i actually made 2 Yeerks from white plastic clay. pardon the dust on them, had them made many years ago. visser 1 Ketran is the smaller one due to left over clay, visser 3 Esplin is the larger one. did some facial features crude but noticeableand even a seperate top carapace. couldve done a better job on the smaller one but thats that.

Last edited by nel3; 10-07-2012 at 09:47 PM.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #84 
SnowySurface

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
ive read 99% of KA Animorph books and read 60% of her following series. forgot the the name of the series but first book was called Mayflower as in 80 ppl sent on a ship into space to end up on a great big ship with other alien species. the only Animorph book i didnt read was the Hork-Bajir novel, didnt get my hands on it but i read all the others. i let go all but 8-9 books ie first one, favs and final few books. still have Visser, Eliminist and Andalite Chronicles. she created a wildly creative universe in that series, i loved it partially BC ppl turn into animals.

i actually made 2 Yeerks from white plastic clay. pardon the dust on them, had them made many years ago. visser 1 Ketran is the smaller one due to left over clay, visser 3 Esplin is the larger one. did some facial features crude but noticeableand even a seperate top carapace. couldve done a better job on the smaller one but thats that.

When I moved out into my own place, I had to toss a lot of my childhood stuff so all my things could fit in my apartment. The only things that survived the massive culling where my fav stuffied animals, my video game systems, a few of my fav childrens books, and my complete series of Animorphs. I just couldn't donate my Animorphs box when I was donating my other books. XD

But I don't consider that a hobby since I don't put money towards it anymore. But reading every Animorphs book when they first came out was definitely a childhood hobby.
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:21 AM   #85 
whiskandbowl

Fish keeping, ferret owning, and horse loving.
Just recently discovered the joy of bettas.
I got my first ferret last November, now I have 3!
I used to ride before I started college, but lack of time and money put a stop to it. I miss it dearly.

I also make soap That one always gets weird looks from people. "Like Fight Club?"
whiskandbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #86 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowySurface View Post
When I moved out into my own place, I had to toss a lot of my childhood stuff so all my things could fit in my apartment. The only things that survived the massive culling where my fav stuffied animals, my video game systems, a few of my fav childrens books, and my complete series of Animorphs. I just couldn't donate my Animorphs box when I was donating my other books. XD

But I don't consider that a hobby since I don't put money towards it anymore. But reading every Animorphs book when they first came out was definitely a childhood hobby.
unfortunately Animorphs was one of the bigger culled items for me. i used to have atleast 20 individual books i dont have anymore. i dont remember if i purchased them all but its a very likely posibility.

i have a games hobby ie Runescape (long time no play), Unreal Tournament (long time also) and i was big on arcades ie Soul Calibur 2-3, Initial d version 2-4. dont know how much money i spent on arcades but its a good amount. i still play version 3-4 where availble but l cant spend much on arcades and i dont often go there much.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #87 
ThePearlFish

Okay, so it is not an embarrassing hobby but I picked up a hobby finally!

Acrylic Painting! I am excited about it. :)
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #88 
SparklE fin

This is as almost as bad as my betta addiction. I have gone through several anime/manga apps, because I read most/all of it. I have literally gone through thousands of manga/anime. Then I have a club, memorbillia, a collection of manga books and the people at the book store knows me by name and how I act. But I still 'fangirl' over filters with a GPH of over 700+ and successful betta spawns more.
SparklE fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:28 AM   #89 
gn3ranger

O man Adventure Quest just raised their max level to 150 time to no life it.

here's an idea on how long I've been playing this game

(look at the date the character was born)
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charv...p?temp=4317756
gn3ranger is offline   Reply With Quote