Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-10-2012, 12:03 AM   #11 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laynisample View Post
Yes he did! I'll probably take pictures of him in the quarantine tank as soon as he's acclimated. I'm so excited to get to meet him in person! I remember a thread where he hid, well I had Eko scare the daylights out of me. He jumped into the filter and got himself stuck there until I rescued him. I then made a cover for the filter with craft mesh, my favorite fish tool.
*thread is hijacked*

Lol yes! I left his susswassertang in there, but in the frenzie of the day, I forgot his food :(

You can leave the susswassertang suspended :) it sinks, so if you stuff it in a corner, it will generall stay there. needing the occassional poke to get it back into place. it should grow for you over time!
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:32 AM   #12 
laynisample

Yay! Plants! Bettausa sent some food with him, so it's all good. I also just got a new jar of omega one which both my guys seem to love. I'm stalking my porch in anticipation!
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #13 
MoppinTheFlooR

Quote:
Yay! Plants! Bettausa sent some food with him, so it's all good. I also just got a new jar of omega one which both my guys seem to love. I'm stalking my porch in anticipation!
stay on topic?

I need help :/

more info the better
MoppinTheFlooR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #14 
DragonFish

Did you try what I suggested? Was it helpful?
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #15 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoppinTheFlooR View Post
stay on topic?

I need help :/

more info the better
did u read everything....?
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #16 
MoppinTheFlooR

Quote:
Yes!!! I got them in, thank you very much. They look so much happier & it was exciting taking them from this small little bowl to there big tank and watching them explore the new big space.

thank you very much
MoppinTheFlooR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #17 
laynisample

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoppinTheFlooR View Post
Yes!!! I got them in, thank you very much. They look so much happier & it was exciting taking them from this small little bowl to there big tank and watching them explore the new big space.

thank you very much
Um, what? I was talking to aokashi about the fish and plants she sent me. Congrats on a bigger space for your fish though.
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote