Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #211 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad that you and Jeff were able to open up and talk about your feelings. That's cool that your professor is using your work as a good example to show the rest of the class.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:11 AM   #212 
Shirleythebetta

I feel really good abt it. It feels good to have your work recognized like that even anonymously. Jeff is pretty secretive abt his feelings and doesn't like to open up but if I corner him I can get it out of him. I usually have to irritate him but after I do he gets in a better mood.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #213 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well, a lot of men don't open up and share their feelings. I guess they think it's a sign of weakness.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #214 
Shirleythebetta

I agree. Jeff has that tough guy thing. He was a weight lifter who competed at state tournaments, he was a rodeo cowboy too. He is six foot four and abt three hundred fifty pounds of muscle so he is that type.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #215 
Shirleythebetta

Had a funky past two days. Jeff carved a pumpkin with his little bro. I got some pics and I'll post one later. His mom got mad cuz he didn't include his sisters step son. We don't relate to that kid. Hes a gang banger in training and talks abt how he is going to drink and drive and shoot cops when he grows up. All he does is play video games. We are strict hillbillys and we don't put up with his ghetto talk. He is a lazy kid. I don't care who we tick off anymore. I'm not dancing like a puppet on a string to make people happy.

On a funnier note I dropped my TV remote in my sororitys dirty poo water. I also twisted my hand taking my bassett out. Its windy and the door pushed my wrist backward. Its fine just hurt at the time. My professor posted my work today. Pretty cool.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #216 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well, let them get mad.I wouldn't want to be around a kid like that either. I'm glad you didn't hurt your wrist more than you did. I've got to fix my mom's breakfast, go take care of my neighbor 's cat before it storms and take a shower.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #217 
Shirleythebetta

Its supposed to get real windy between 4 and 6 so hang on to your hat!
Old 10-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #218 
dramaqueen
Banned

We've had wind today but no storms yet.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #219 
Shirleythebetta

Cute Halloween pic! This is my husband and his Step Brother carving Step Bro's first pumpkin. It was pretty cute, he didn't want to touch the slimy stuff. I love how close they are. His step brother is five and he gets mad when people say that Jeff and his sister are his "step" siblings. He says, "no no no, don't say that, that's my brother and my sister" he calls me his sister too :3 He is the little boy I talk about that has his own betta he feeds every morning and before he goes to sleep. His little fingers give the perfect pinches. If only he was big enough to start cleaning my tanks...

Jeff's birthday is next Monday. He is getting a little depressed about it I think. It's the big 30. He and my moms birthday's are three days apart so we are going to go thrift store and flea market shopping for them both. They both love to hit the second hand stores, and they are going to go pick out a cake together. I am going to try and get my sister to go but she never likes going anywhere. I suppose the important thing is that I try.

After that is my birthday and then Jeff's step brothers birthday is three days later too. We have lots of birthday's that clump up in the fall and winter months. We have four in October, five in November and six in January.
Attached Images

Last edited by Shirleythebetta; 10-17-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #220 
dramaqueen
Banned

Cute pic. A lot of people get depressed when they reach a milestone birthday. They feel like they haven't accomplished anything in their lives.