Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #71 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
Depends on which... usually a week. and usually done on wednesdays and thursdays because that's when I have time to draw :)
Okay I getcha. ;) I absolutely love your work. You are very talented. How much would it be for a color drawing like the one you did for Frazzle? One drawing with two bettas. I'm interested in a Digital and shipped copy as well. How much would all that cost?
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #72 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaz View Post
Okay I getcha. ;) I absolutely love your work. You are very talented. How much would it be for a color drawing like the one you did for Frazzle? One drawing with two bettas. I'm interested in a Digital and shipped copy as well. How much would all that cost?
I cant ship digital copies...
frazzle, I charged him $5 first betta + $3 for every betta after...
that was until I realized that they took equally as long to draw despite being on the same canvas. So now it's $5/ fish regardless whether they're separate or together :P

The only shipped ones I can do are black and white on brown...
Those are $10 shipped. each additional fish is again... $5

if you just want a photo, it's. $3... I need to put all this ifo up on my site soon. lol!

--------

A WIP
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #73 
RedRaz

Yeah it was hard to know what is what from the thread. I kept going back and forth between 8 pages. Eeekkk! lol! Okay so the colored pictures are only digital copies. You only ship the black and white drawings on brown paper. Okay I get it now. Thanks! I will definitely get back to you on this. ;)
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:58 AM   #74 
ao
TFK Moderator

Finished! from WIP above :)

please do not use any of these art without permission!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #75 
ao
TFK Moderator

and just for fun!
Old 10-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #76 
rubinthebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by deso View Post
Aokashi, if you make a stationery set, count me in! How lovely your fish drawings would look on parchment paper! You should go professional with this, it would definitely sell ;)
I so agree. If you do end up putting your art on merchandise and selling it, i would recomend CafePress. Yes, you do have to pay 10.00 a month if you sell something, but it would be worth it since all you have to do is set up the online shop, select the product you want a drawing to be on, supply CafePress with a file of your art and they put it on everything and print it for you and ship it too....it would be worth looking into.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #77 
crowntaillove

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
I so agree. If you do end up putting your art on merchandise and selling it, i would recomend CafePress. Yes, you do have to pay 10.00 a month if you sell something, but it would be worth it since all you have to do is set up the online shop, select the product you want a drawing to be on, supply CafePress with a file of your art and they put it on everything and print it for you and ship it too....it would be worth looking into.
This would really be worth looking into. Zazzle offers the same thing too. Its basically effortless on your part, just supply your art and the sites do the rest. Extra money, woo!
crowntaillove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #78 
ao
TFK Moderator

XD I wouldn't do it for money, I can really make my own.... since I have a printer and all.... but I just dont have the time for it and stuff right now. and I have no idea how many people will actually buy this...
Old 10-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #79 
rubinthebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
XD I wouldn't do it for money, I can really make my own.... since I have a printer and all.... but I just dont have the time for it and stuff right now. and I have no idea how many people will actually buy this...
Believe me, a lot of people will be interested, especially since you draw so well.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #80 
shellieca
Reference Team

Very nice!
shellieca is offline   Reply With Quote