Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #891 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hogwarts
I just wanted to say i have seen so many people with those pixels in signatures and stuff i didn't know where they got them they are so cute i would love one but won't request untill you are a little less busy, good luck with school i wish you the best and let me know when you have time! you are great at pixels by the way I adore them!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:23 PM   #892 
miish
Member
 
miish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
I just wanted to say i have seen so many people with those pixels in signatures and stuff i didn't know where they got them they are so cute i would love one but won't request untill you are a little less busy, good luck with school i wish you the best and let me know when you have time! you are great at pixels by the way I adore them!
Yeah I'm surprised how many I see around! Doesn't feel like I've done that many :P Thank you though!
miish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #893 
SwirlsontheMini
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Sweet! I love little things like this. Pixeling must have challenges... How long does each little art piece take?
SwirlsontheMini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #894 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Hi Miish! If you have time(i forgot if i have already posted here haha) I would love one of Honeycomb! Just pick a picture from my albums! THANK YOU!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #895 
miish
Member
 
miish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlsontheMini View Post
Sweet! I love little things like this. Pixeling must have challenges... How long does each little art piece take?
Each one takes anywhere from 15-25 minutes depending on the fish and colours :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
Hi Miish! If you have time(i forgot if i have already posted here haha) I would love one of Honeycomb! Just pick a picture from my albums! THANK YOU!
Hey there, I'm too busy with school right now so I'm not taking anymore right now.
miish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:56 PM   #896 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
No problem! I enjoy looking at your work though!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Pixels' right gill is always flared. ohstephyy Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 4 04-11-2011 04:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.