Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #21 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsandPaws View Post
Im new to this. Anyone else an unexsperienced fish owner?
welcome to the forum, unfortunately its the wrong thread your asking in. you'll find more pertinent information in the first listed section or follow this link to it. you'll find all the information you'll need to keep your betta happy and healthy on this site.
http://www.bettafish.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #22 
mkayum

Oh my! Thank for the information! My sister has a 6 months old american terrier pitbull. she's very adorable and her name is Deena. My two years old niece loves her! They are staying for two months. lol. They just came here from Hawaii... o.o

I'll be sure to keep my sister's pitbull, Deena inside for halloween and also my cat, Tego too. (my cat is in my avatar. c: )

It makes me so sick that people would do that to someone's pet.... sick people. jeez.

Thank for the information again!
mkayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:54 PM   #23 
MyRainbowBettaFish

i absolutely cannot STAND people that even SAY things bad about animals. animals are just like us, and they share the worl with us. they DESERVE respect and rights just like us, no matter how 'beautiful" or Pretty they are. They all have hearts, and are ready to give their love.

I cant even stand to watch those god-awful ASPCA animal abuse commercials, i have to change the channel.

To be honest, i dont even know how i'd react to someone actually abusing an animal. I do know i would go to GREAT lengths to teach that person a lesson the hard way, though.

Sometimes i think people should think about how these pets feel. With collars around their neck, people tugging on them till they cant breathe, restricitng their freedom. Rendering helpless by abuse.

Sometimes, maybe human-kind should just wear a collar and see how it feels.

Sorry to pour all my emotions out into this thread hhaa
But, this hopefully helps you guys learn in the furture how i can be when it comes to aniamls, and i dont take the subject lightly :)
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:36 PM   #24 
TheCrabbyTabby

I used to have a black cat, and was scared witless of her being out on Halloween. Not that she ever got to go outside. She was a strictly indoor cat. Still, I would worry.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #25 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I used to have a black cat, and was scared witless of her being out on Halloween. Not that she ever got to go outside. She was a strictly indoor cat. Still, I would worry.
I agree, mine never has gone outside and doesnt seem too obsessed with trying to get out, but I worry something would happen :/

To MyRainbowBettaFish- I agree! I bet you will like this story-> http://www.local10.com/thats-life/An...z/-/index.html
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #26 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Teeney, thats great :) Thanks for making me feel a little better!!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #27 
thekinetic

I would never as black cats are lucky for me, that and I lovvvve them! :3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #28 
LadyVictorian

It's a good thing my cat Raven is terrified of the outside world. She will be safe inside with me wearing her witch costume and flicking her tail in disgust with the fact I put that ugly thing on her again this year. I might be the one getting hurt this Halloween. But this is terible, black cats are my fav kind. My first cat was a beautiful black cat sleek and sassy named Bunks, then Salem, then Winifred, now my little Raven.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #29 
teeneythebetta

Wanted to bump this thread up since halloween is getting even closer..
Keep your babies safe xx

Last edited by Tazman; 10-24-2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Edited to remove photo. Not appropriate for this forum.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #30 
thekinetic

Yeah they better watch out, they better watch their back because I'll be prowling outside that night. >:)
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote