Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #50831 
Laki

CRABBY!!! It's not about the rap, bc I HATE rap. I really truly do. But these are comical, satirical, um.. witty remarks on society and how we perceive popular figures. There are racial, prejudice, anti-gay and other remarks in there. Deals with our discomfort with some common themes while using rap and comedy to achieve that. Just watch the one ;)

omg so I just got word through the history society that there is an open submissio for undergrad history papers to be reviewed for publication in the London, Ontario undergrad hist journal The Mirror. omg omg omg omg omg omg
Can't even count the nano seconds it took me to pull out all my papers to pick 3 for submission! One is on how soldiers were affected by trench warfare (and the camaraderie that arose from them) in WW1, one is a thesis on how non-Aryans were treated in Weimar Germany 1933-39, right before Hitler came into power, and the third is an examination of "women and children first" in respects to the Titanic since more men were rescued successfully.
If they pick one of my papers, I'll crap my pants. I will. And I'll definitely cry.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #50832 
TheCrabbyTabby

Not to bring politics into the discussion and give the possibility of an argument over difference of beliefs and opinions on how the country should be run, but I do not agree with what Romney is trying to put forth as a solution to the economic crisis. He wants to implement the same plan as W. had, where the upper class are given less taxes and thus the wealth "should trickle down to the middle and lower classes". It simply doesn't work. It only made things worse during the Bush Administration, well that and delcaring an unecessary war on an innocent country.

I want things to be run as former President Clinton had them. He got us out of a national debt and gave us the highest tax surplus in nearly 40 years. If anything, a democrat like him is what is needed in office, not a conservative like Bush or Romney.

Okay, I am done talking about politics now. I said my peace and don't want to stir the pot any further with such a sensitive topic.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:47 PM   #50833 
Silverfang

Now that the shrimp is in the tank he's computed right up. He's nestled in some cabomba. Idly flapping fans and slurping.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #50834 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

That's pretty cool about the titanic, Laki.. (or not cool?) :p
I'm thinking I may minor in religion in university... This one university I probably won't apply to has African studies too though and that'd be awesome to take. -sigh-
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #50835 
dramaqueen
Banned

I just don't like being told I'm mooching off the government because I'm on disability and don't pay taxes.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #50836 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Not to bring politics into the discussion and give the possibility of an argument over difference of beliefs and opinions on how the country should be run, but I do not agree with what Romney is trying to put forth as a solution to the economic crisis. He wants to implement the same plan as W. had, where the upper class are given less taxes and thus the wealth "should trickle down to the middle and lower classes". It simply doesn't work. It only made things worse during the Bush Administration, well that and delcaring an unecessary war on an innocent country.

I want things to be run as former President Clinton had them. He got us out of a national debt and gave us the highest tax surplus in nearly 40 years. If anything, a democrat like him is what is needed in office, not a conservative like Bush or Romney.

Okay, I am done talking about politics now. I said my peace and don't want to stir the pot any further with such a sensitive topic.
Ok no problem, I understand debates in politics can get heated. A lot of forums for that reason ban them.

And so back to fishie talk!^_^
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #50837 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Wow, I was bored. Wan't to know what I did?
Hint: How much licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #50838 
Tikibirds

are rabbit snails supposed to eat plant leaves??
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #50839 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yes they do Tiki.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #50840 
SkittleMaster

How do I post a question?
SkittleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese