Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #50841 
djembekah

i've never noticed mine do it.

OH MY GOD THOUGH I have at least 8000 trumpet snails climbing up the sides of my tank today.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #50842 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleMaster View Post
How do I post a question?
You go to the area of the forum you want to post in (like this is the lounge), and on the left it'll say "New Thread" and you click that. :)
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #50843 
Laki

The tootsie pop thing was cool. Is that how long it took? It would have to be done like 100 times to factor in tongue wetness and saliva and such. omg, so scientific. (shuts up)
Ludendorff is trying to eat the wafer which I fed Milly which is in a betta cup floating. I'm wondering how he thinks its a good idea lol

Oh and Olympia, I was flipping through my papers and yea, the stats on men saved off Titanic were substantially greater than those of women and children. I'm too lazy to find out the reasons why (according to my argument)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #50844 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Sounds like a good paper.
What kind of careers do humanitarian courses lead to? o.O I'm so confused.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #50845 
Sakura8

Finally did a water change on the pond and cleaned all the leaf crud out. URGH. Why is it 91 today? It's FALL.

I would have better success as a writer if it didn't take me a year between chapters. By then, I've forgotten what I'm writing about. Curse this inconsistent creativity!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #50846 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Welcome, oh master of ventrals.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #50847 
Laki

Humanitarian degree?? Um, it gets you a degree in humanities (overseas education and missionary exploits come to mind). It's nothing very useful for high paying jobs probably, humanities are largely interest-based (in that, students go after them for their own interests). idk, I could be wrong.

Test in urban legends tomorrow lol . Folklore is such an interesting degree (again, basically useless- which I why I am doing double minor in Folklore AND English)
Old 10-16-2012, 09:28 PM   #50848 
Sakura8

Greetings. :D

Oh sadly, very few degrees in the liberal arts have practical applications. Most of them, the best you could do is teach. -___- I'm so not a teacher.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:30 PM   #50849 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Finally did a water change on the pond and cleaned all the leaf crud out. URGH. Why is it 91 today? It's FALL.

I would have better success as a writer if it didn't take me a year between chapters. By then, I've forgotten what I'm writing about. Curse this inconsistent creativity!
"....and then the city fell to pieces."

Chapter 4

"It was at this time timmy began to wander around the newly finished keep in search of the lost scroll."

X3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #50850 
Laki

lol I hope to be.
Which is why I get volunteer practice doing the orientation at my school (took 26 new students around and told them about the uni). Oddly I only had 9 for the tour afterwards. Sad times. Also, I was like starved on the day I did it bc we were promised food and got it like in the morning before the hectic day even begun! lol oh my.
Bc I'm so shy, I try to get experience so I'll at least look the part when the time comes next year for my work term.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese