Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #31 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Nawh man, I was just out on a rampage that day.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #32 
TheCrabbyTabby

Poor kid, then.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #33 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Nawh man, I was just out on a rampage that day.
Lol, I can see you being the Hulk.
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #34 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Ah well, I'm sure he's tougher for it. He was a hockey player, probably didn't even feel it.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:58 PM   #35 
xShainax

Quote:
Ah well, I'm sure he's tougher for it. He was a hockey player, probably didn't even feel it.
O.o
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:00 PM   #36 
TheCrabbyTabby

I'm sorry, but there is no need, and no excuse, to just shove people around because your a little moody sometimes. Doing so makes you no better than a lowlife bully. Just because the person in question is an athlete who may be used to being shoved around also isn't an excuse either.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #37 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea I know, I'm a total scum bag.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #38 
crowntaillove

I'm sorry but that girl was 15 years old. Her mind was obviously not mature (it doesn't happen until you're 25!!!), she made a stupid mistake while she was young, and honestly that's the best time to do it. But that girl was desperate for attention, obviously. She probably wanted to feel some sort of love, so she subjected herself to guys in anyway that she thought would help fill that void. I've been there. I can't understand people who call a CHILD a w***e or any other demeaning word. It really makes me mad. I just wish she could have found the strength to push through it, because once you're out of high school you're self esteem and outlook on life gets a lot better. Mine did anyway.
crowntaillove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:19 PM   #39 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Hit the nail on the head, crowntail.
The real question is, that guy and his gf that beat her up... Uhh why is the girl not mad at him? He made a conscious choice about it too.
Also her main "bully" was a 32 year old man.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #40 
TheCrabbyTabby

Quote:
Yea I know, I'm a total scum bag.
Instead of calling yourself names, in a rather amusing tone, you should be feeling remorse, or guilt for your uncalled for actions. Sure, apologizing probably isn't an option, but thinking about it as a laughing matter shouldn't be an option.

I am not trying to make you feel bad, or am picking on you. I am just trying to make you realize that your actions, no matter how you think they don't, do sometimes have consequences. What if that guy became a bully because of your beating him up, and a result, caused another innocent person to feel pain, and anguish? What if that person decided to kill themselves because of that?

Okay, I might be over exaggerating here, but think I do make a point. Beating up people for no apparent reason is not acceptable, ever. In fact, beating up a person at all isn't acceptable. There are more mature and constructive methods and actions you can take. Believe me, I, of all people, know what its like to experience periods of extreme and unbridled rage. Its all a part of my particular manifestation of Bi-Polar disorder. I used to take my rage out on people, once even stabbing a fellow classmate on the back of the hand with a very sharp pencil in elementary school. Not my best moment.

That was long before I was diagnosed, and before I took the proper medication to manage it. Back then I didn't know it was not okay, but now I know that it wasn't. Its never okay to inflict pain on another person, no matter how much you feel they deserve it, or how much you think they can handle it.