Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-29-2012, 05:54 PM   #261 
Jacques

I do belive and I do see them
Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #262 
pittipuppylove

I see shadows, always have. Typically I'll just get a glance of one darting between trees or something, but sometimes I'll get a more substantial look at them. Dunno if I'd call them human spirits; I can't really put a finger on it but they just don't feel human. I hesitate to call them demons because they don't always seem malevolant either.

When I was little, I lived next to a state park that had Native American burial mounds in it long ago - there are a bunch of the shadows there. A couple years ago I drove past that forest at night, looked in my rearview mirror, and there was one in the back seat staring at me - all I could see in the mirror was blackness and darker black spots where the eyes should be. This thing was MAD. Scared the living poop out of me both for the obvious reason and the part that this was the first one that really acknowledged me. It follows me around now (even to my school three hours away from home), I think; I don't always see it, but I can tell it's there and that it really doesn't like me. I think it wants me to be afraid of it. Thankfully, if I tell it to bug off it usually does, or atleast backs off.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:04 PM   #263 
Sena Hansler

Throwing my two cents in... I don't touch paranormal stuff. First I was a skeptic, dated a magic / paranormal goer, and between the nightmares, sound of footsteps and angry voices, waking up after being "attacked" and left with welts and scratches to show something did happen - I steered far... FAR away.

Anyone who says "well I only deal with good ghosts", no, no you don't. THEY want you to believe that, they want you vulnerable. There is no good or bad, just unknown and it should really stay that way :/ spirits, are not always as they seem. They aren't "bound" and do not have to keep their word.

I dislike people who dwell deep in such matters, especially magic, spirit calling, etc... Because many of them do it for the thrill, thinking its "cool" and "awesome" until someone releases something they shouldn't. some things should just stay unknown IMO been there saw that turned around and never looked back!

I can legit tell you of a whole town.. In dreams... History, people, legends and myths - darkness and what good remains. Stories of lives, I can remember faces and places - and sure can remember "him" :/ not my forte.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #264 
agunn1231

I believe in ghosts, aliens, all that stuff XD
I have seen my fair share of paranormal things. Had a lot of really unpleasant experiences in the apartment im currently living in, that makes me slightly happy about my move coming up. But i have also had a lot of good expereinces. The apartment i live in is fairly active. things happen, get moved around, see shadows, all atleast twice a week.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #265 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Throwing my two cents in... I don't touch paranormal stuff. First I was a skeptic, dated a magic / paranormal goer, and between the nightmares, sound of footsteps and angry voices, waking up after being "attacked" and left with welts and scratches to show something did happen - I steered far... FAR away.

Anyone who says "well I only deal with good ghosts", no, no you don't. THEY want you to believe that, they want you vulnerable. There is no good or bad, just unknown and it should really stay that way :/ spirits, are not always as they seem. They aren't "bound" and do not have to keep their word.

I dislike people who dwell deep in such matters, especially magic, spirit calling, etc... Because many of them do it for the thrill, thinking its "cool" and "awesome" until someone releases something they shouldn't. some things should just stay unknown IMO been there saw that turned around and never looked back!

I can legit tell you of a whole town.. In dreams... History, people, legends and myths - darkness and what good remains. Stories of lives, I can remember faces and places - and sure can remember "him" :/ not my forte.
People who don't know what they are doing and are just throwing themselves out there are, in my blunt opinion, stupid.
I deal with negative energies all the time. There are extremely effective ways to get rid of them. And don't say that some are more powerful and you can't rid them alone-- I've had demons chase me down my hallway when I was home alone and knock on my door and I KNEW they were trying hard to terrify me. I mustered all my courage and screamed like mad, shouting at them about all the things I would do (all involving God's help) and the thing isn't completely gone (when I'm home alone, even if I'm not remotely scared) as it has come back various times, but I have a physical body and am therefore stronger than any stupid bit of energy that tries to harm me.

I wouldn't mess with people who mess with "magic" as those types often delve into subjects best left alone, but most of the reason I hang with "ghosts" at my house is to just help them. I've had many alliances and the spirits often keep the house clear of darker energies.

I'm much more into this than anyone here would think...I have my own philosophies, theories, I have experimented with so many different energies, spirits, protections, and I know what I'm doing.

Basically, if you plan on messing with spirits, I suggest you get a good grap of what you're doing before you pull out an Ouija board and **** up your life :)

SORRY-- do not take it that I am angry at you....I am very angry, but definitely not at someone who is at this forum. Don't mind me for sounding so horrible xD
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #266 
thekinetic

No paintingpintos having a physical body does not make you stronger just more inaccessable. Will is what makes you stronger, if you have an iron will they will have a hard time getting to you.

There are ways of getting rid of them called banishing which can include anything froom simply driving them out or enlisting the aid of other beings to drag them away but they usually don't stay gone. That involves protecting yourself and your home.

There are two old ways of protecting your home, one is concencration using prayers or purifying elements, the other is the use of "wards". Wards are symbols or powerful objects to keep the spirits at bay. One of these is the gargoyle, a statue that is well known to guard it master.

I'm not one who is just "in to" these things, I've studied and practiced and made mistakes and re-practiced. Magick is not a toy and I've seen the reprocussions it can have, and no not the threefold law as that is just a ruse used to keep amatuers from hurting themselves and others, but the effects are more widespread. Think of this plane of existence as a lake of still water, touch any point and though you have only touched one small area the ripples reverberate throughout the whole. Therefore before you cast you must think about every conceivable outcome and effect.

And I have a general rule: do not meddle in the affairs of the dead or you will live to regret it!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:51 AM   #267 
Sena Hansler

PaintingPintos I will re-read what you wrote but I don't think I thought it was "angry" at me or anything lol. All I've known of such things is terrible, and I avoided it at all cost (which still doesn't actually work) now it is moreso in dreams, but that is a long and odd story I freak people out with

TheKinetic: Never thought of a gargoyle. Then again the only people to learn such things from (in person) are as PaintingPintos described: stupid.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:00 PM   #268 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
PaintingPintos I will re-read what you wrote but I don't think I thought it was "angry" at me or anything lol. All I've known of such things is terrible, and I avoided it at all cost (which still doesn't actually work) now it is moreso in dreams, but that is a long and odd story I freak people out with

TheKinetic: Never thought of a gargoyle. Then again the only people to learn such things from (in person) are as PaintingPintos described: stupid.
I think foolish would be a better word, as alot are ill informed or doing it because it's "trendy". They don't understand the dangers it entails. There are just certain doors that should never be opened less they unleash the proverbial pandora's box.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #269 
Sena Hansler

Ahh ok I find the people who oggle over ghosts, demons, and so forth, (not any of you, I'm meaning more specific people that I know) really should be knocked in the head with some common sense.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #270 
Pitluvs

Mirrors in windows also help, and never invite anything in. The last apartment I moved from had some nasty things in it (and some good things) and when I left, I said out loud... "You are NOT welcome to come with me". For weeks at my new apartment (across the road from the old one) I had shadows going back and forth past my windows and peeking in. When you would go to the door and open it, the feeling you would get would make your stomach turn. Took weeks for that feeling to stop at the front door. There is something in my new apartment, my kids are terrified and will not sleep on the first level... but it's nothing bad. They just don't understand it yet. Gotta love living in old cities with lots of history.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote