Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #14721 
BettaHeart

How are things with your mom dq? Hope shes doing better then the past few days.

Rant: what is wrong with people? three years and so far not alot has changed.
I really wonder how the landlord will deal with complaints from another tenant about the neighbours constant smoking pot inside after being told several times to stop? i mean if i move out and some couple or family moves in the landlord will have alot more issues to deal with. pre-pave: the neighbours get their eviction notice at the end of the month. Leaves room for positive energy to fill the empty space and quietness for afew months.

Last edited by BettaHeart; 10-17-2012 at 02:32 AM.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #14722 
TheCrabbyTabby

Okay. Backyard breeders and puppy mill peoples, why do you insist on making animals suffer in order to gain a profit? I mean, come on. You're inficting pain on a being who not only feels it, but has complex emotions and a personality to boot!! There is a name for people who do that without the ability to be affected by remorse and guilt. Sociopaths. Yes. Puppy mill owners and back yard breeders are sociopaths.

That is all, for now.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:14 AM   #14723 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Okay. Backyard breeders and puppy mill peoples, why do you insist on making animals suffer in order to gain a profit? I mean, come on. You're inficting pain on a being who not only feels it, but has complex emotions and a personality to boot!! There is a name for people who do that without the ability to be affected by remorse and guilt. Sociopaths. Yes. Puppy mill owners and back yard breeders are sociopaths.

That is all, for now.
you're awesome :) lol!! I think... Not that I would actually do it... But IF I were to breed a type of dog, I would have money set aside for vet visits, find reliable parents to breed, be very picky, and THEN the profit does come in because you CAN guarentee health, fitness and longevity.

I am pretty sure the breeder my pup came from (RIP Scottie) did not care one bit about her animals. The parents looked decent, very good behavior and manners. Scottie was brilliantly smart, but if she was a REAL breeder she would have taken the pup to the vet saying "hey he is kind of blind, check it out!" and then his life would have been saved. Instead we were devestated when he died. :/

-another rant-

my neck I think has a pinched nerve. ;-(
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #14724 
thekinetic

OMG!!! My dad just used the 3 letter F word (for gays) with me, when he said two (expletive)s shouldn't adopt! I don't tolerate this and I think he deffinatly knows I'm gay, which just makes the fact he used it even more infuriating, due to the fact he got uncomfortable because the second he did I went from smiles to white knuckled clenched fist on my hip and emotionally shut off to keep from punching him.

Ugh sometimes he just ticks me off for being so bigoted!

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-17-2012 at 12:08 PM.
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #14725 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
OMFG!!! My dad just used the 3 letter F word (for gays) with me, when he said two @$#s shouldn't adopt! I don't tolerate this and I think he deffinatly knows I'm gay, which just makes the fact he used it even more infuriating, due to the fact he got uncomfortable because the second he did I went from smiles to white knuckled clenched fist on my hip and emotionally shut off to keep from punching him.

Ugh sometimes he just ticks me off for being so bigoted!
+100000000000000000000000000 for punching your dad.
Yeah cause a heterosexual couple worked so well for those kids needing a home.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #14726 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
How are things with your mom dq? Hope shes doing better then the past few days.

Rant: what is wrong with people? three years and so far not alot has changed.
I really wonder how the landlord will deal with complaints from another tenant about the neighbours constant smoking pot inside after being told several times to stop? i mean if i move out and some couple or family moves in the landlord will have alot more issues to deal with. pre-pave: the neighbours get their eviction notice at the end of the month. Leaves room for positive energy to fill the empty space and quietness for afew months.
Is the pot-smoking hurting anybody?
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #14727 
Sena Hansler

I will say... Two straight people have children = easy. "oops", "hoorah", "not my kid" blah blah blah...

Two gays "having children"... Well it is a long process, can take years, they like many people who cannot just "have children" are practically interogated and tons of background checks etc JUST to find a perfect family for a kid who needs a home. there is no "oops" or "not my kid". people who cannot have children, including gays adopt because they WANT that child. Not because they HAVE to.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #14728 
thekinetic

Well he was all into that a kid needs their mom. Yeah never mind the fact that kids who need to be adopted don't have one (or one to speak of) anyway and just need a loving home and parents to take care of them and support them. I almost told him "yeah let them rot in some hole instead of giving them a home and people to care for them"! >.<*
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #14729 
dramaqueen
Banned

People around the pot smokers don't want to have to be smelling it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #14730 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Well he was all into that a kid needs their mom. Yeah never mind the fact that kids who need to be adopted don't have one (or one to speak of) anyway and just need a loving home and parents to take care of them and support them. I almost told him "yeah let them rot in some hole instead of giving them a home and people to care for them"! >.<*
Here's the thing. Even the court systems in Ohio are starting to realize that not all mom's are aces. Mothers can be just as horrible as Fathers. I had a gay friend at a place I worked at a few years ago that actually bought a house and put together a bedroom just so he could adopt his boyfriends daughter from a previous marriage. It takes dedicated parents, that is it. I do believe it should be two parents but it doesn't have to be mom and dad. I think this way because it's so hard to be a single parent. you do realize where this stupidity comes from right? Most gay-bashing idiots think that gays shouldn't adopt because they are going to create gay children. They apparently forget that gay children are produced in straight homes so with that logic wouldn't gay parents produce straight children . It all stems back to the belief that sexual preference is a choice. You can't help who you are attracted too. You can hide it from yourself but you are likely going to be unhappy. I plan to adopt when I am ready. That's the best thing about adoption. Adoptive parents get to chose when they are ready to be parents. Most people who have them naturaly don't get that choice and thats how some kids end up adopted anyways. Boy that's a vicious cycle. A child brought up with gay parents has a special oportunity to grow up in a loving and tolerant home.

Last edited by Shirleythebetta; 10-17-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou