Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #14851 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Some people can't afford to have health insurance so they don't go to the doctor for needed things like surgery and medicine. In the meantime, they just get sicker and sicker and sometimes die.

What ever happened to that Hippocratic Oath, were it clearly states that a doctor is to help anyone in need of their services?

Yeah, the rich keep on getting richer, and the middle and lower class are suffering for it.
Ugh, I totally agree! Doctors have just been getting hungrier for more money, same here, and will see you for like five minutes and not even do anything about it. They also double book you :/

Let's take money off the rich, and give it to the poor. -_-
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #14852 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Yea I agree, the barefoot, toothless, dirty, banjo playing hill folk I'm related to give me nightmares. JK my family is weird but awesome.
I'm not sleeping tonight.. JK :P
Who doesn't love their family (x Even when they're wacky in their own cute ways :D
Old 10-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #14853 
moonsand0wls

Also, must I say, this is actually the first time someone has actually TALKED to me on here. I usually just get people opinionated about what I do or just ignore me completely. Makes me feel welcome :D
Old 10-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #14854 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsand0wls View Post
Also, must I say, this is actually the first time someone has actually TALKED to me on here. I usually just get people opinionated about what I do or just ignore me completely. Makes me feel welcome :D
You are welcome! At least to those of us that realize it's okay to have an opinion of your own anyways. This world is made up of different people for a reason. So we can all learn from eachother not bicker because we are "always right"

Yea I could tell you some hillbilly stories btw. I even remember my grandpa sneaking up on me and grabbing a poisonus snake that was almost on my leg when I was a tot. I was playing in tall grass by the woods.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:33 PM   #14855 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
You are welcome! At least to those of us that realize it's okay to have an opinion of your own anyways. This world is made up of different people for a reason. So we can all learn from eachother not bicker because we are "always right"

Yea I could tell you some hillbilly stories btw. I even remember my grandpa sneaking up on me and grabbing a poisonus snake that was almost on my leg when I was a tot.
Exactly! I don't mind opinions, of course, I welcome them, but you get a few that are like "well no.. no.. just no.." -_- I don't like it. ahhh scary! lucky he grabbed it!

I ♥ hillbillies :P
Old 10-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #14856 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:

I ♥ hillbillies :P
We are some quirky and interesting people!
Old 10-18-2012, 10:37 PM   #14857 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
We are some quirky and interesting people!
I bet x) Are they seriously like how The Simpsons portray them? I've never been to America! lol!
Old 10-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #14858 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
I bet x) Are they seriously like how The Simpsons portray them? I've never been to America! lol!
No we don't all drink and slobber. I'm what you call an educated hillbilly x)
We do enjoy going in the woods and shootin' stuff. I used to make fun of my cousins accents until I realized I had one. It was funny, you never realize you have one until you get in a new environment. My sister went to college in the city and they made fun of her accent. My husbands speech still makes me laugh (not out loud of course) he pronounces "wash" as "wersh".
Old 10-19-2012, 03:43 AM   #14859 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
No we don't all drink and slobber. I'm what you call an educated hillbilly x)
We do enjoy going in the woods and shootin' stuff. I used to make fun of my cousins accents until I realized I had one. It was funny, you never realize you have one until you get in a new environment. My sister went to college in the city and they made fun of her accent. My husbands speech still makes me laugh (not out loud of course) he pronounces "wash" as "wersh".
Sorry for the late reply, I went and watched this movie. Soooo sad :( And cute! I've done that too aswell though, and there's nothing more embarrassing than that :P
Old 10-19-2012, 04:43 AM   #14860 
Rosso1011

Breakup

I'm trying to break up with my boyfriend and he's making it difficult. He's trying to guilt trip me, trying to constantly get my attention for long periods of time and blowing up my phone when I'm out, trying to point out common interests to get me to give him a second chance, trying to get me to do stuff I dont want to do and just not making this an easy breakup. I understand breakups are not supposed to be easy but the least we could do is be civil about this, acknowledge it is a breakup, and not make things anymore difficult than they have to be until the time he moves out. I understand he's hurt and I feel bad for because it must be painful for him. It's painful for me, it's just that my feelings have been dead for a long time now and I want to work on moving on.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-19-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou