Old 10-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #14871 
Shirleythebetta

Totally, Blech! I am still gaggy.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:14 PM   #14872 
BettaHeart

hahaha!!

men meh..
thekinetic is so far the only guy i would trust only because i trust my instincts

:-/ i knew I used the wrong word lol

crabby baby wants to touch everything and now that he climbs......
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #14873 
ThePearlFish

Every time I try talking about my problems to someone I either get blown off or am getting a "well try better" kind of response. It is irritating and just puts me in a deeper depression You'd think the people I have known for several years or my whole life would know me better by now. Only my best friend seems to understand my feelings..

I know I have been sounding whiny lately :/...but it IS kinda nice to just vent..sigh...
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #14874 
Sena Hansler

I'm just happy with someone I tolerate. By that I don't mean to appear rude. Because me being me.. If I can tolerate them I can be around them. If I can be around them I can care about them. If I can care about them I can be with them :p

BettaHeart LOL it's sad when a few of the guys on here can be trusted more than people in person :( (though it is nice to be around you guys - and gals)

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 10-19-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #14875 
ZergyMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
Every time I try talking about my problems to someone I either get blown off or am getting a "well try better" kind of response. It is irritating and just puts me in a deeper depression You'd think the people I have known for several years or my whole life would know me better by now. Only my best friend seems to understand my feelings..

I know I have been sounding whiny lately :/...but it IS kinda nice to just vent..sigh...
That is why this rant thread is here. It gives us a place to speak our minds without having the social stigma of complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart
hahaha!!

men meh..
thekinetic is so far the only guy i would trust only because i trust my instincts

:-/ i knew I used the wrong word lol

crabby baby wants to touch everything and now that he climbs......
Hey why not trust me? Probably because you don't know a whole lot about me. But it seems that everyone I meet comes to me with their problems so I must be doing something right.

Personal rant: My older brother is being stupid again, and I'm finding it more and more difficult to tolerate him. He brought a girl home last night that no one knows anything about and they slept together (We live with our parents due to financial issues). Not only is this out right dumb, it is against my parent's rules.

I have only ever had my fiance sleep over 3 times only to sleep. And that was because there were weather conditions that warranted it.

He has been talking about moving out, and I really wish that he goes as fast as he can because he is really making it hard on the family.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:05 PM   #14876 
moonsand0wls

Bleeeeehhhh... I've been working all day today and I've got an hour till I go back x_x and I'm so tired went to bed at 3am this morning because I couldn't sleep. :L
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #14877 
dramaqueen
Banned

I've got to go to the store tomorrow and a friend is taking me. I hate depending on people.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #14878 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I've got to go to the store tomorrow and a friend is taking me. I hate depending on people.
I know that feeling, it sucks.. it is nice to have people whom you can depend on though :) A good friend like that is a keeper :)
Old 10-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #14879 
Rosso1011

Hey guys/gals. Sorry if I disappeared and caused any concern. To address a common misconception that I am seeing, he is living with me and I am trying to have him evicted. I haven't been on in a while because naturally, we are at each others throats, I have been sleep deprived, and I have come down with something.

Just understand that I am a strong woman and if I disappear for a little bit it may just because I'm trying to take care of this stupid stuff and well, you get the point.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #14880 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso1011 View Post
Hey guys/gals. Sorry if I disappeared and caused any concern. To address a common misconception that I am seeing, he is living with me and I am trying to have him evicted. I haven't been on in a while because naturally, we are at each others throats, I have been sleep deprived, and I have come down with something.

Just understand that I am a strong woman and if I disappear for a little bit it may just because I'm trying to take care of this stupid stuff and well, you get the point.
Ahh! Yes, I naturally assumed you had split up (where you didn't live with each other). This makes things more difficult :( Hope you find a solution!

An Anti-Rant: I feel a little better now that I have talked to my parents and formed a plan for my future at my current college prior to transferring. I am still stressed though since it involves taking a difficult course or two.