Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-20-2012, 04:08 PM   #1 
ebettalover963

Talking New Fish

I finally got some new fish. I got 2 Sunburst Mickey Mouse Platies. They only really go to the left side of the tank but I understand because I just got them today. I think I have a male and female or 2 females because one looks like she is pregnant and the other is either an unfertilized female or it is a male. Their names are Minnie and Mickey. Oh and did I tell you I got a red and blue crowntail betta last month? He is on my profile picture. We got a 30 gallon tank and moved the betta in like the 30th of September or the 1st of October. I floated the bag in the tank and the whole time Minnie and Mickey were trying to swim out of it and Tapper my betta kept on trying to help them get out by I think biting the bag. They are all friends and don't really swim by each other much yet but they are new and I think Tapper was lonely so he doesn't want to lose his friends. But i am so happy that they are getting along with each other!!!!!!! I am getting a lot more fish soon so don't think that i am just having 3. i am so happy!!!!!!!!!
ebettalover963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #2 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Love platies too but I like my guppies.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #3 
ebettalover963

I found out that i have male and female platies and not just two females. i am so worried about what i will do if i actually get all the babies to live. i do not want to buy another tank so i will probably sell them or give them away free. i am so worried!!!!!

ps i live in nebraska
ebettalover963 is offline   Reply With Quote