Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #31 
LadyVictorian

I play music for my fish, mostly classical and zen music because it's nice and calming and my rats LOVE symphonic metal music so they get a good taste of that as well. Most of all thought Aquarius sits right beside my bed aimed at the tv and watches me play video games and I watch movies with him and normally talk to him about it especially if it's scary. Best part was playing Skyrim and a dragon almost killed me. I turned around and looked at him and said "Aquarius it's all your fault you should have told me a dragon was sitting there." and her shook back and forth looking like he was saying no. I laughed so hard i fell off my bed xD

I hope we can do that together for 10 years and more. Aquarius is the best movie watching/game playing friend. If he had thumbs I would give him a controller too.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #32 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Carter loves to swim around and attack stuff and plants like classical music too.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #33 
LadyVictorian

It sounds crazy but I think music is very healthy for all animals. It makes them think even if they can't understand concepts of what they are hearing they are still trying to figure out what the sound is and what it's related too (food, predator, you.) My rats associate music with playtime so they get excited when I play music and my betta has come to associate it with time I sit down next to his tank and read a book.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #34 
beautifulblue

Wink energy

I truely believe we are all connected, I also believe that we all send out waves of energy, I make it a point to send positive energy to my beautiful blue Home, Even if he doesn't seem to be paying attention I still sit there with my hand on his tank and think and feel the love I have for him, I know he feels the vibe, I know I do. People are smart, well some of them, but animals are smarter.
beautifulblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:16 PM   #35 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

We are, a LCA connects us.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #36 
LadyVictorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulblue View Post
I truely believe we are all connected, I also believe that we all send out waves of energy, I make it a point to send positive energy to my beautiful blue Home, Even if he doesn't seem to be paying attention I still sit there with my hand on his tank and think and feel the love I have for him, I know he feels the vibe, I know I do. People are smart, well some of them, but animals are smarter.
I agree with this 100%. As an energy healer you have no idea how many animals wild and domestic I have saved by doing just that. i saved my duck who had horrid pneumonia and was basically close to death by holding her in a blanket and sending the bad energy into the ground and filling her with positive energy. Within two hours of that she was fine no joke. Crawled from the towel, wiggled her butt, and went right to eating her corn (having not eaten in two days). After that we medicated her and within a week she was good as new.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #37 
beautifulblue

LadyVictorian, I knew there was something about you, I'm a empath medium, I feel Homie's love so much sometimes it makes me cry, bettas seem to be especially greatful to their caregivers, as an empath I know for a fact they have emotions.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #38 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Bettas are like people except more unique, nicer, and wiser.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:19 PM   #39 
beautifulblue

so true I love my new fish friends
Old 10-23-2012, 05:39 PM   #40 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I love carter but no matter how many plants I add it is too barren.