Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #301 
agunn1231

I have no idea what that could be....anyone know about ox head and horse face...I saw something similar to ox head in eastern colorado 3 years ago this wednesday, and it was holding thick thick chains, just watched my car go past, both hallie and i saw him/it. i can put a pic of it if you want
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #302 
Sena Hansler

Only thing is -totally hated this part as I remember it vividly-
Well more detailed, is that the dog went up the stairs, standing at the base of the bunk bed snarling and barking at the poor kid who out of fear cried out for his mom. The mom rushed out first, father second, wondering what the commotion was about. The "dog" then looked to them jumped onto the top of the bunk by the kid, and "it" literally "peeled off" the dog as if it were nothing but a temporary suit, and tore the child's flesh off -.-

blech.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #303 
agunn1231

that is intense...my dreams have been plagued with awful things lately, all of them taking place at a church near where i grew up.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #304 
pittipuppylove

Dunno what it is other than seriously creepy. Not-nice spirit in dog-thing form?

Edit: Some myths say vampires can shapeshift. Maybe a variation on that?

Last edited by pittipuppylove; 10-22-2012 at 11:02 PM.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:00 PM   #305 
RedRaz

This sounds like my kind of chat! :) Very interesting! I'm just catching up on all the posts right now. Hellhounds are creepy sort of creatures.

I try not to meddle in the spirit world and yes they can be very tricky. Especially getting closer to Samhain where the veil is quite thin. I will be carving pumpkins with protective symbols, smudging and baking. I used a few divination tools a few days ago (pendulum and tarot cards) and got some intense energy aimed towards me. I will not be participating in the silent super this year.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #306 
agunn1231

my tarot cards have been giving me some really strange information...Of course, tonight the house is getting heavy..and i happen to be alone. It's really unnerving, I need to learn more protection symbols. I finally got all my crystals put up today, and they virate at a very strange frequency, and i feel that some things dont like them much....they even gave one of my close friends a killer headache, and the first few i put up by the door, well he was hesitant to even come into my house...and normally he just walks in when he stops by.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #307 
pittipuppylove

lol All Hallow's Eve is interesting... I've always kinda wondered if what I see has anything to do with the fact that I was born on that day. Guess the end is the same, but I've wondered anyway.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #308 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by agunn1231 View Post
my tarot cards have been giving me some really strange information...Of course, tonight the house is getting heavy..and i happen to be alone. It's really unnerving, I need to learn more protection symbols. I finally got all my crystals put up today, and they virate at a very strange frequency, and i feel that some things dont like them much....they even gave one of my close friends a killer headache, and the first few i put up by the door, well he was hesitant to even come into my house...and normally he just walks in when he stops by.
Yeah I agree about the heavy energy. Sea salt across the bottom of your door is good and a protection bottle works well too. Pentacle under your door mat does a wonderful job. I normally rub sage oil on it before hand. ;)

Did you cleanse your crystals? A good smudging or a night under the full moon will do the trick.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #309 
agunn1231

it probably does.

As the veil gets thinner, things get weirder. Some of the mostterrifying things i have seen were that same night as i saw the thing with the chains in eastern colorado, which happened October 24th
Old 10-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #310 
Sena Hansler

There is another creature but I have not seen it, as apparently in my dream I continuously escaped through my bedroom window (parents house) and if I did see them it was too dark to tell what shape or form they were, what they were, etc. Dangerous and that is all I know... Just three of them, but still. I started sleeping with a source of light in my room...Whether a laptop, phone, light in the wall, actual lights, a lamp, etc, anything.

I have also had a dream where "something" rather than a someone stopped me from driving any further in my car, and refused to let me leave his place, with the use of souls/spirits if I dared touch the floor they would grab at me. He kept saying "It is not safe" and when I confronted why, he says "I don't know. It just isn't."
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote