Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #311 
agunn1231

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaz View Post
Yeah I agree about the heavy energy. Sea salt across the bottom of your door is good and a protection bottle works well too. Pentacle under your door mat does a wonderful job. I normally rub sage oil on it before hand. ;)

Did you cleanse your crystals? A good smudging or a night under the full moon will do the trick.
I leftthe crystals under the moon when we had the blue moon.

There isnt much room for salt at the foot of the door, but above my door there is a crevice that runs the length of the door and it has salt in it
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:15 PM   #312 
Sena Hansler

One thing I miss: My doggy. :/ Even in my dreams dogs (or wolves) were there to stop me, to save me, to show me the way. o_O and now I have nothing -.-
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #313 
agunn1231

try looking for them again....they may still be there but not as accessable.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #314 
Sena Hansler

I mean a doggy in person :p My dad's dog was one who also heard the random foot steps in my parent's house. She stuck to me like glue, and kept alert. I liked having a companion like that who knew something was there, especially if I did. It was also a comfort thing ^^

Now in the dreams, the wolves have become.... hostile. Just seems like "something is up"
Old 10-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #315 
LadyVictorian

Quote:
This sounds like my kind of chat! :) Very interesting! I'm just catching up on all the posts right now. Hellhounds are creepy sort of creatures.

I try not to meddle in the spirit world and yes they can be very tricky. Especially getting closer to Samhain where the veil is quite thin. I will be carving pumpkins with protective symbols, smudging and baking. I used a few divination tools a few days ago (pendulum and tarot cards) and got some intense energy aimed towards me. I will not be participating in the silent super this year.
I'm ahead of you on that Red and omg are you Pagan?
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #316 
agunn1231

something is probably up. maybe get another dog, if at all possible, having any kind of pet around tends to be very comforting when things like that happen.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:27 PM   #317 
Sena Hansler

I can't ;( I live where I cannot have a dog. or cat. or anything. (but me fishies) The other place, I had a cat who yowled in my face but someone screwed me over, I was sleeping in a cold unknown basement that had too many bad vibes for one night, and after that found a place with my friend, which does not allow any furries ;( I do not tend to like to be home alone at night anymore since I was 13, so my nerves tend to shatter around here (bf works night shift)
Old 10-22-2012, 11:27 PM   #318 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
I'm ahead of you on that Red and omg are you Pagan?
LOL! Yes very much so. I would kinda put me in that category of kitchen witch/hedge witch with a touch of hoodoo. ;) If we are being specific. :D What about you?
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #319 
pittipuppylove

Hm... No furry ones. Just a shot in the dark, but ask your old pooch to keep an eye on you?

Last edited by pittipuppylove; 10-22-2012 at 11:33 PM.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #320 
LadyVictorian

Quote:
LOL! Yes very much so. I would kinda put me in that category of kitchen witch/hedge witch with a touch of hoodoo. ;) If we are being specific. :D What about you?
I'm very much ecclectic. I have Shamanistic background with Celtic and some Gardner. A lot of my original teachers were myself like reading books based off Gardner's teaching and Silver Raven Wolf. Then got into Shamanistic and Celtic.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote