Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-22-2012, 11:38 PM   #321 
agunn1231

I'm not sure what to classify myself as...i take little bits from ever where, and am always craving new knowledge on different things
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #322 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
I'm very much ecclectic. I have Shamanistic background with Celtic and some Gardner. A lot of my original teachers were myself like reading books based off Gardner's teaching and Silver Raven Wolf. Then got into Shamanistic and Celtic.
Well it is very nice to meet another ecclectic. Shamanism is very interesting. I have been interested in healing researching different techniques. I have not read anything from Silver Raven Wolf yet perhaps in the near future I will. I hear good things. I'm fairly new to this path actually. It will be 1 year on January 13th. I started Friday the 13th :D How long have you been on this path?
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #323 
LadyVictorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaz View Post
Well it is very nice to meet another ecclectic. Shamanism is very interesting. I have been interested in healing researching different techniques. I have not read anything from Silver Raven Wolf yet perhaps in the near future I will. I hear good things. I'm fairly new to this path actually. It will be 1 year on January 13th. I started Friday the 13th :D How long have you been on this path?
I have been a healer for longer than I have been pagan. I was a healer since I was five, it's natural and the ability runs in the family. As for how long I have been on the path, partially all my life, I always sort of thought that was how things were suppose to be but never knew it was a real religion. That was why my parents sent me to a Christian school because I always talked about my god being a lady in the trees. But I didn't come to call myself Pagan until I was fifteen so about 8 years ago. Wow...I have been at this for a while. xD My parents thought it was a passing phase but clearly 8 years later I am still very true to my faith. I only just came out of the broom closet so to speak to my friends and family though.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:51 PM   #324 
Sena Hansler

My old pooch? :/ I live by myself - with my boyfriend - and my dad's dog is at my parent's lol. When I moved... I could not take my small furry doggy with me, and my pup passed away.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #325 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
I have been a healer for longer than I have been pagan. I was a healer since I was five, it's natural and the ability runs in the family. As for how long I have been on the path, partially all my life, I always sort of thought that was how things were suppose to be but never knew it was a real religion. That was why my parents sent me to a Christian school because I always talked about my god being a lady in the trees. But I didn't come to call myself Pagan until I was fifteen so about 8 years ago. Wow...I have been at this for a while. xD My parents thought it was a passing phase but clearly 8 years later I am still very true to my faith. I only just came out of the broom closet so to speak to my friends and family though.
That is wonderful! How awesome to have followed this path since a little lass. Congrats on coming out of the broom closet as well. That is something I struggle with myself. My family is all Catholic even my hubs. He knows I'm witchy and respects me and is very understanding but my fam would not be. :/ They just think I'm a hippie actually, lol! If they asked me I would tell them but they never ask so I just keep it to myself. *sigh* One day I will.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #326 
pittipuppylove

lol I'm Lutheran. With a few quirks.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #327 
Sena Hansler

I'm....Me? :p No religion. No true strong beliefs.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #328 
LadyVictorian

My whole family is Catholic as well, some don't support me but some of them are very accepting. A few even respect and understand me. I have been wearing my pendants on the outside of my clothes lately which feels so good not hiding who I am. I wish you much luck on your path too Red. Funny thing is I sort of always got this sort of vibe from you too. The way you just seemed to be with your animals was a big giveaway. I never know why there is just something else there with modern witches and their animal companions. My friends have noticed it between my cat and myself too. Maybe more so since Raven is my true honest little familiar and enjoys helping me out with a lot of stuff, especially Shamanistic stuff. My mouse Ophelia was the same way. I even think she was a bit of a healer herself, she certainly healed me.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #329 
Sena Hansler

Urg... My nana always told me "It's god trying to contact you" when I mentioned anything she would deny demons and spirits to the end, then suddenly turn around and say "yes they are real" >< So I do not really tell anyone anything. My bf knows of what I tell him though :p he says it is really creepy but he has seen worse.

Apparently his friend P'Od something off, messing around in what he should have left alone. He took a fire poker to the shoulder, and then off to the looney bin because 1. the doors and windows were locked 2. the alarm was on 3. they do not have a fire place or fire pokers in the house. so "obviously" he was batty. :/
On a second note, ouch. That would hurt.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:06 AM   #330 
agunn1231

I have a very stong connection with plants of all things...I have gotten plants that shouldnt be able to flower in colorado to flower and grow amazingly. One of the things that made its way into my apartment did wreak havoc on some of my plants...since that time it has not happened though
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote