Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #331 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
My whole family is Catholic as well, some don't support me but some of them are very accepting. A few even respect and understand me. I have been wearing my pendants on the outside of my clothes lately which feels so good not hiding who I am. I wish you much luck on your path too Red. Funny thing is I sort of always got this sort of vibe from you too. The way you just seemed to be with your animals was a big giveaway. I never know why there is just something else there with modern witches and their animal companions. My friends have noticed it between my cat and myself too. Maybe more so since Raven is my true honest little familiar and enjoys helping me out with a lot of stuff, especially Shamanistic stuff. My mouse Ophelia was the same way. I even think she was a bit of a healer herself, she certainly healed me.
I envy you! Being able to be free like that would be a blessing. I'm very happy for you! :) Thanks I appreciate that. LOL! Yes we witches LOVE our animals. I felt that same way about you too! Funny you should say that. My totem animal is an owl. I feel very drawn to my fish is why I took their passing so hard. I love that name Ophelia and how cute it is for a mouse! Awww that sounds wonderful. I truly believe animals can heal.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:15 AM   #332 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by agunn1231 View Post
I have a very stong connection with plants of all things...I have gotten plants that shouldnt be able to flower in colorado to flower and grow amazingly. One of the things that made its way into my apartment did wreak havoc on some of my plants...since that time it has not happened though
Sounds like green witchery to me. ;) Plants are amazing to have around. They bring an energy and peace into a home. That is wonderful to hear you have such a gift with them. I have a jungle of plants around me in my apartment. lol! Sadly my lavender plant is not doing too well. Came on pretty suddenly. Perhaps you are right about this strange energy about.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:15 AM   #333 
pittipuppylove

Jeez, that would be painful...
No one, and I meen no one, know about me seeing things until a little over a year ago. Just so happens that the one person I tell, tells my parents. Who say very little about the whole thing overall, but when I end up at a Psychiatrist because I somehow have a lovely dream where God wants me to die and I somehow wake up with a pill bottle in my hand, my dear mother asks me to explain to the good doctor that I see things. The doctor then diagnoses me with something that will lead to schitzophrenia and perscribes me an antipsychotic. Keeping in mind that I'm NOT actually psychotic,and have since had several medical professionals back that up, this medication truely messed with me. So I don't tell people anymore.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:15 AM   #334 
agunn1231

slightly off topic of the current conversation, but do any of you know about any tales of ghosts hopping into cars, uninvited.
I ask because the same night that we saw the ox head fellow, i got the overwhelming feeling that someone was in my back seat, with a blade to my throat, and the feeling that if i looked into the rear view mirror that i would die. even without looking back there the image of the guy/thing/ghost/what ever is burnt into my head and to this day i hate looking in the rear view mirror at night. the guy had on overalls, and had a bushy beard, and crazy hair, and a large knife. it felt like he was riding along from about the halfway point to about where i got off the highway and back towards civilization
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #335 
LadyVictorian

OH NO LAVANDER (sends vibes) My only plant right now is a shamrock but I got it shortly after my horse named Lucky Memory passed away so the plant is named Lucky. That plant has ALL kinds of positive vibes coming off it. I am so excited to get some aquatic plants for my underwater tank garden xD

I am sure one day you will be free as well. Tolerance in this world has improved a lot. When I first took on the path I had to be concerned for my life some days. Now people are more understanding. Surround yourself with positive caring friends and good energy and there will be a day.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 AM   #336 
Sena Hansler

the one thing I am good at, is with dogs. :p BF's parents have never seen their lab so excited as I can get her.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 AM   #337 
RedRaz

@ agunn1231 I think here in Chicago we have a legend of that sort of thing. She is called Resurrection Mary.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:23 AM   #338 
pittipuppylove

That is quite frightening. Since my issue in the car that I posted about a bit ago, I've started to pay attention to stuff like that. I seem to get non-living hitch hikers all the time, especially on the three hour drive between my house and school when I'm alone and don't have my dog with me. So long as they don't bug me, I don't mind - but I do let them know loud and clear that they had better mind their manners and/or get off somewhere because if they try anything, be it following me away from the car or trying to harm me/anyone else, I will kick them out and they'd better not come back.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #339 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
OH NO LAVANDER (sends vibes) My only plant right now is a shamrock but I got it shortly after my horse named Lucky Memory passed away so the plant is named Lucky. That plant has ALL kinds of positive vibes coming off it. I am so excited to get some aquatic plants for my underwater tank garden xD

I am sure one day you will be free as well. Tolerance in this world has improved a lot. When I first took on the path I had to be concerned for my life some days. Now people are more understanding. Surround yourself with positive caring friends and good energy and there will be a day.
Thanks! Yeah my poor lavender plant. Oh a shamrock! Very nice! :) Oh you will love your aquatic plants! I put my 10 gal tank on my altar and filled it will a whole lotta plants. I'm sure Hekate would not mind. ;)

You are so right! Today is much better then 10 years ago. *sigh* One day I will be able to just be me. *hugs* It seems I meet more positive people lately so hopefully soon I will have that courage to walk out of that broom closet.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #340 
LadyVictorian

That reminds me of the shadow men I have seen along with shadow orbs and shadow cats. Just black masses in the form of people and animals. Mostly see the people on the side of the road. I wonder if they are car crash victims lost?

Squee excited for my plants now. It's funny but I always feel nature sends me special helpers, first Ophelia and now very much Aquarius. I'm very much between air and water elements which seems odd. More air though since I'm Gemini but my moon sign is Aquarius xD again Ironic much?

Last edited by LadyVictorian; 10-23-2012 at 12:28 AM.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote