Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-22-2012, 07:46 AM   #1 
bellasia

Treatments not working

Hi,

Blaze has been ill now for a month and a half and after trying various treatments none of which seem to have worked, I have decided to stop treating and just carry on with 100% daily water changes adding IAL. His symptoms persist hes lethargic, with white fuzz on tips of fins but still eating, poop is normal, am posting a recent pic, i have treated him for fungus and parasites also used AQ Salt on 2 seperate occasions. Am at a total loss now, really dont want to medicate him anymore
Attached Images

bellasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #2 
bellasia

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 10-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #3 
Friendlyfishies

I dont have any suggestions, im kind of at a loss too with my fin rots and not sure which meds to try next but AQ salt hasnt worked...just wanted to say good luck though, hopefully both our fishes get better soon.
Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:45 AM   #4 
bellasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendlyfishies View Post
I dont have any suggestions, im kind of at a loss too with my fin rots and not sure which meds to try next but AQ salt hasnt worked...just wanted to say good luck though, hopefully both our fishes get better soon.
Thankyou its so hard to know what to do for the best, cant understand why hes not getting better and am aware that to much meds are also no good. At one stage i didnt think he would make it this far. Good Luck to you too i really hope they do all get better