Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #7561 
iNinja

i use chemi-pure in my tanks. i love the stuff. i've used it in my 20L for about 3 months now and not once have had a single problem with any of my levels and my water is always crystal clear. my ammonia levels are at 0, consistant ph, low nitrites, etc. the lucky bamboo is a nitrate remover. it's used for larger tanks in much larger quantities in sump tanks.
iNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #7562 
DanielaMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karebear13 View Post
Just have one baby axolotl! tanks looks kind of sad right now! But once he gets bigger I want to get sand and hopefully the java fern will grow by then and I will be upgrading to a 30 gallon which means benz gets a ten gallon which will hopefully be a NPT !
Your little guy is so cute!
DanielaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #7563 
Karebear13

awww thanks! he is my little tiny baby gonna be real sad when he grows up haha
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #7564 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Here is my big tank.
Attached Images

LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #7565 
azurefox

Hello..I just updated my tank..
added Fanwort.. (or Hornwort?) I don't know..maybe I'm wrong..XD
Added Anubias Golden..
and Marimos :)

glady wanna know if anyone have comment/suggestion? please let me know, because this is the first time I have a Betta.. maybe I should fix some..

He's a HalfMoon betta : http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee
but I don't know if he's a dragon or not..his scale/fin have a metalic Green gradient.. (but I always can't capture it with my camera..it shows different==")

He was sick, looks like due to stress/too many habitat in there..I move 2 of my Corydoras to another tank, he lives with with 3 octocinclus now... now he's all healthy, and his colour is really vibrant..except when he swim next to the output of the filter =___= I don't know what I should do to not allow him swim next to the output pipe... but looks like he's so stubborn, he keep getting closer to the output pipe.. :/
Attached Images

azurefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #7566 
Silverfang

That leafy plant to the left side is cabomba. I love it.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #7567 
ao
TFK Moderator

Art!

XD i just realized that this photo of my tank could be a nice wall painting
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #7568 
Bluewind

Smile

I will try to take a better picture soon, but here are all the homes my little Gus has had

When I found him at Walmart. Now that's sad! Is it any wonder he had to come home with me?

His home for 3 weeks while I saved up for a little tank. A quart jar is not ideal, but better than home number 1!

His home now. It was a bit bubbled up from me turning on the filter for the first time, so it looks much better. I never thought to work the filter while letting the water set! Gus loves it though. He sleeps cuddled up in the plant. He puffed up a little at the mirror I have beside him!
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #7569 
OrangeAugust

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurefox View Post
Hello..I just updated my tank..
added Fanwort.. (or Hornwort?) I don't know..maybe I'm wrong..XD
Added Anubias Golden..
and Marimos :)

glady wanna know if anyone have comment/suggestion? please let me know, because this is the first time I have a Betta.. maybe I should fix some..
Yes, that's fanwort! I love fanwort. It can make a big mess, though- a lot of needles are always falling off. Anyway, I let some of mine float in the tank, too. If you have good lighting it will grow REALLY fast.
One suggestion is maybe some plants along the back- something tall like Amazon sword maybe.
Also, your betta will be more likely to use his leaf hammock if you put it closer to the surface.
OrangeAugust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #7570 
ao
TFK Moderator

fanwort = cabomba XD
ao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, tank