Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-24-2012, 03:06 AM   #371 
agunn1231

I love hearing about things like that. I have woken up at night positive that something that was not from this world was in my apartment. The next day things were out of place, my book about aliens was moved, and so was my phone charger.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #372 
Sena Hansler

Lol I cannot stand my picture being taken unless I absolutely have to (a special event). When my picture gets taken or a video is taken of me without permission I do get rather unimpressed and oddly panicky/upset.

Didn't help in one dream I apparently was taking a picture of myself and each picture taken I was not in it - but in place a... something) in human form - had dreadlocks darker complexion and something to do with fire/lava o.O

Or the feeling of something behind me during a picture being taken.

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 10-24-2012 at 08:26 AM.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:30 AM   #373 
pittipuppylove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Lol I cannot stand my picture being taken unless I absolutely have to (a special event). When my picture gets taken or a video is taken of me without permission I do get rather unimpressed and oddly panicky/upset.

Didn't help in one dream I apparently was taking a picture of myself and each picture taken I was not in it - but in place a... something) in human form - had dreadlocks darker complexion and something to do with fire/lava o.O

I'd say that's a fair reason to dislike pictures

And I'm not all that sure of UFO's. I've really never seen anything interesting that wasn't a very high chance of being a military aircraft (I live very close to two National Guard bases that run training missions at weird hours). Not saying that doesn't make them real, just that I'm on the fence.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #374 
Sena Hansler

I think if aliens did exist, USA (no offense) would wreck it and start the war between us and aliens Even if they came in peace. They would end up being pieces. :/
Old 10-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #375 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by agunn1231 View Post
slightly off topic of the current conversation, but do any of you know about any tales of ghosts hopping into cars, uninvited.
I ask because the same night that we saw the ox head fellow, i got the overwhelming feeling that someone was in my back seat, with a blade to my throat, and the feeling that if i looked into the rear view mirror that i would die. even without looking back there the image of the guy/thing/ghost/what ever is burnt into my head and to this day i hate looking in the rear view mirror at night. the guy had on overalls, and had a bushy beard, and crazy hair, and a large knife. it felt like he was riding along from about the halfway point to about where i got off the highway and back towards civilization
Sounds like a ghost that maybe travelled that way before a sudden death? im just now thinking maybe the ghost that had died, maybe it didnt mean to take over your body but felt you had to see how he/she died at the hands of the creepy guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post

maybe you were looking at yourself in a past life? to me it sounds like the dreadlocks guy could have been a voodoo witch doctor.

I dont like having my picture taken as well, always makes me feel ....i dont know.... I usually just do what I have seen my grandparents do, look in another direction.

Last edited by BettaHeart; 10-24-2012 at 09:43 AM.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #376 
Sena Hansler

I dunno, that is what I thought about her Though, she was pretty. Just saying :p Spoke to me, but.... not in what I could understand.

All I do know is I have yet to have another dream about that town again, since the last time the wolves suddenly turned...hostile and strange. But since I figured out wolves in my dreams weren't actually a bad omen or anything, it may be for the best.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #377 
BettaHeart

i wasnt too sure if you were talking about a girl or guy lol

Animals that have attacked me in my dreams have been buffaloes, black bears, grizzlies, sharks,
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #378 
Sena Hansler

Huh - the extent of predatory animals for me is wolves once, polar bears - no idea why the heck I was in the middle of a frozen wasteland.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #379 
PaintingPintos

I have no idea what's been happening in the last few pages (not enough time to read) BUT I just remembered a dream I had when I was 7...
I was in my room, facing the doorway. All of a sudden all my furniture disappears. The room is brightly lit with a yellowish light, and there is a tiger, full size, standing in front of me. Not only that, but it had NO SKIN.
I could see every muscle, nerve, organ, bone sticking out.....
Creepy beyond measure.
And someone was urging me to touch it.
Not sure what that was about, I've never really thought about tigers or skinless things >.>
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #380 
Sena Hansler

EEwww. Skinless tiger o_O Weird!!!