Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-24-2012, 01:39 AM   #1 
DoctorWhoLuver

New Sorority Not Working Out!

Okay, the new sorority was working for the past two days until today. Four of the five girls decided to gang up on the fifth. Now, Rose's fins are completely torn! I would really like to make this sorority work out and I added the placid girls before the aggressive girls when I was setting up. Is it possibly that Rose just doesn't fit in as a sorority girl? Thanks!
DoctorWhoLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:23 AM   #2 
logisticsguy

A sorority can be a trying experience. You do not really want to go below 4 in a sorority. I had to pull a girl out because she was way too harsh on the others, too big and aggressive. I think you will have to pull Rose out for now and try later for her own sake. Females can be just as aggressive as some males. I went and got a couple more pet store females just to keep my number up. Hopefully you have a tank to put Rose at least for awhile. Best of luck.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #3 
DoctorWhoLuver

Right now I have five girls in a twenty gallon tank. My other sororities have been good matches, just not his one I guessXD. I think the four other girls (that ganged up on Rose) could be from the same spawn; they have almost same colors, body shape etc.
I put her in a separate tank to let her heal from her ripped fins.
DoctorWhoLuver is offline   Reply With Quote