Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #14951 
dramaqueen
Banned

My mom is at the ER again and it's been over 7 hours and I haven't heard anything.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:25 AM   #14952 
twolovers101

Oh my goodness! I hope everything's okay! Will be saying a prayer for you and your family tonight :)
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:10 AM   #14953 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thank you.unsheathe just called and said they found out ghat it's colitis.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:40 AM   #14954 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
My mom is at the ER again and it's been over 7 hours and I haven't heard anything.
I hope your mum gets better!! My thoughts and prayers <3
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #14955 
Sena Hansler

-sigh- It is a good thing I will never, ever EVER go back to Aquarium Central. My poor koi plakat, she has not been well since I got her (transfered from the 5 to a 1 to keep an eye on her). Ends up this morning I checked her (as I always check every betta) and she has columnaris! Her mouth and part of one fin. And the idiot at the store fed one of the dying bettas (in the same tank) to another fish. He risked infection! UGH! Stupid people make me angry. And now my poor lady is in a one gallon bucket, the 1 gallon quarantined, and I am using Kanaplex low dose for her. :/ Poor thing.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #14956 
ThePearlFish

Bank automated messages are soo annoying!! I am trying to reach a representative at my bank and they don't have a "press number" option for that! Only will go over your account info. and that's it.. >:/
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #14957 
tpocicat

Rant: I tried breeding a blue butterfly male to on of my blue females. Eggs, no babies. I tried with another female, eggs, no babies. I changed to a royal blue male and tried to breed him to another royal blue female...HE KILLED HER!!! I'm beginning to think maybe I should give up...
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:36 PM   #14958 
Creat

>:( Rant: I am so so so done with one of my roommates. She has the audacity to compalin at me about not cleaning my stuff after she leaves her stuff around all the time. I have had to clean so many dishes because she cant freaking do them. She likes to pretend to eat healthy and lets the food rot in the fridge after she changes her mind (and in the sink). She also likes to clean (once in a freaking blue moon!) And moves all my stuff somewhere like in another roomates room for me to later find. The last straw happened today she went on another cleaning spree and I came home one of my roommates (ToeBiter on here) fish tank is on my bed... THE WHOLE TANK IS ON MY BED. Then I went through another pile off stuff with another roommate (she is a designer and rather nice) and I find my mail from months ago lone and behold there was a bill from the doctor months old saying my insurance didnt go through and I owed them 148$ GUESS HOW MUCH THATS COMPOUNDED TOO?! Way more then she has, let me tell you, because even with all her complaining she never ever ever EVER pays rent on time. I AM SO DONE. It takes a lot to get me mad I am extremely level headed but this was my last straw (not to mention she stuck piles of clothes in my room THAT WERE HERS). I might be on the news tonight doing something to someone.... *grumble grumble*
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #14959 
Pilot00

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Any news? Hope everything turns out ok;

Just a wish for this night: I wish people who really have dreams see them become a reality, instead of souless people who never had a dream and dont know how to enjoy the blessings of life.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #14960 
teeneythebetta

WOW I FEEL SO STUPID.
Im almost too embaressed to even share this. lol.

Anyways I was hanging up some pictures and the thing I was standing on (its like a little stand thingy) fell over and I hit my head on the window sill. (LOL omg i dont blame anyone whos laughing)
Anyways it was bleeding all over, like really bad. It didnt hurt very much but then my mom came in and told me she was worried that i was losing too much blood then i started to freak out cos i didnt want to have to like go to the hospital. But so anyways we got it to stop bleeding and i washed my hair it was so gross.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou