Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #11 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
That's another reason I don't like Romney. Obama can't get things done because congress won't work with him.
Exactly!!
Old 10-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #12 
xShainax

Obama. He wants to get rid of DOMA and Romney signed a pledge to ban gay marriage in the US. Also, if Romney is elected, he said he would cut funding to Planned Parenthood which many poor women and men need for pap smears, breast exams, contraception, pre-natal, prostate exams, and other services. My friend used PP for prenatal, and my aunt was saved after PP found her pre-cancerous cells in her uterus. Look at Texas, PP was defunded and it is horrible now. Oh, lets not forget Romney is endorsing someone who says getting pregnant from rape is what "god" intended. As a rape survivor it sickens me.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #13 
homegrown terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShainax View Post
Obama. He wants to get rid of DOMA and Romney signed a pledge to ban gay marriage in the US. Also, if Romney is elected, he said he would cut funding to Planned Parenthood which many poor women and men need for pap smears, breast exams, contraception, pre-natal, prostate exams, and other services. My friend used PP for prenatal, and my aunt was saved after PP found her pre-cancerous cells in her uterus. Look at Texas, PP was defunded and it is horrible now. Oh, lets not forget Romney is endorsing someone who says getting pregnant from rape is what "god" intended. As a rape survivor it sickens me.
all romney (or any conservative really) will ever be good for is as a looming specter to be torn down. i'd love to see them all marched into the sea, along with all their moralising bull**** politics, fear-mongering and bible-thumping.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #14 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrown terror View Post
all romney (or any conservative really) will ever be good for is as a looming specter to be torn down. i'd love to see them all marched into the sea, along with all their moralising bull**** politics, fear-mongering and bible-thumping.
Can we send them to Antarctica instead?
Old 10-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #15 
homegrown terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShainax View Post
Can we send them to Antarctica instead?
and subject those poor penguins to them? i should say not!
Old 10-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #16 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrown terror View Post
and subject those poor penguins to them? i should say not!
D: Nuuuu not the penguins
Old 10-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #17 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

As a republican the democrats believe in too strong of a government what if they ban Bettas?
Old 10-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #18 
xShainax

Chocolatebetta three things to tell you. 1. That was the most pointless "argument" ever. 2. As a man you have no idea what it's like to be a women who the Republicans are trying to basically strip away our rights. 3. The Republicans want to limit food stamps, WIC, disability, medicare, medicaid, Pre-K, repeal the ACA which helped my friend stay on his parents insurance since he has a pre-existing medical condition. Oh yes, the Republicans love poor people
Old 10-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #19 
agunn1231

I doubt that fish would be banned. Personally I dont like romney. as for obama, I have respect for him and will probably vote for him. On the whole I dont care for politics, but at the moment it is a necessary evil, but i ffeel that more and more people are realizing how bad things are around here, and hopeflly in the next 20-30 years people will make a stand and things get corrected, doubtful, but a guy can hope right.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #20 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

This is one of the reasons I want Romney. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...9D75D8&first=1
Closed Thread