Old 10-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #15074 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
Explain please?

theres nothing to explain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i guess i should have multi-quoted that

Last edited by BettaHeart; 10-30-2012 at 08:02 PM.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #15075 
ZergyMonster

Okay, I am just going out right say it: ChoclateBetta, you really need to stop making things about yourself. I have read, seen, and even found out first hand that almost everything you say either irritates someone or you makes someone feel bad. Personally I believe that you're not ready for this forum; take a few months (or even years) to lighten up and come back.

I've seen you completely derail threads and I have seen you spewing information as fact when they are clearly your own opinion. There is a: time,place, and a way of suggesting information to others that will not rub them the wrong way. I really wish for your sake that you learn this. I will not go into detail because I have already and I don't feel like repeating myself.

I have done some stupid things in forums as a kid as well and I think that you can use some time to gain some perspective. Really enjoy yourself with your fish, instead of participating in conversations you should just sit back and read. IF there really isn't anything to add to threads, you shouldn't.

I know that I will be taking some lashing from the moderators for this but we really need to stop beating around this bush.

-Charles
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #15076 
whiskandbowl

My BF had to work a double (again!) last night because the person who was supposed to come in next couldn't make it in because her ex boyfriend took the car. If he took it without permission call the cops!!
And none of the other people he works with would come in. Oh and they will probably take away his overtime.

I can't wait until he finds a job with better pay, better coworkers, and better recognition for the hours he works! (is there such a thing?) Every freaking time someone calls off it's him that has to go in....so he works 4pm to 8am and then has to go in again at 4pm.

Makes for cranky BF.

*tiptoes out*
whiskandbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #15077 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergyMonster View Post
Okay, I am just going out right say it: ChoclateBetta, you really need to stop making things about yourself. I have read, seen, and even found out first hand that almost everything you say either irritates someone or you makes someone feel bad. Personally I believe that you're not ready for this forum; take a few months (or even years) to lighten up and come back.

I've seen you completely derail threads and I have seen you spewing information as fact when they are clearly your own opinion. There is a: time,place, and a way of suggesting information to others that will not rub them the wrong way. I really wish for your sake that you learn this. I will not go into detail because I have already and I don't feel like repeating myself.

I have done some stupid things in forums as a kid as well and I think that you can use some time to gain some perspective. Really enjoy yourself with your fish, instead of participating in conversations you should just sit back and read. IF there really isn't anything to add to threads, you shouldn't.

I know that I will be taking some lashing from the moderators for this but we really need to stop beating around this bush.

-Charles
I have to agree with you. I know I've been told to "be nice", and I am trying. ChoclateBetta, take things on here without getting stressed or worked up about it - that's what I said before stress is never ever good for anyone. When I see a situation I know will not change, and it bugs me - I avoid it. As hard as it is sometimes, it's usually for the best!!

I will say I have noticed you trying more to say things more nicely.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:00 AM   #15078 
ThePearlFish

ugh I am having a slight sore throat >:/ I haven't gotten sick in 3 or 4 yrs, I better not be getting sick now..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 AM   #15079 
Creat

Sena! I will come to Canada and steal your fish over the border >.> ....
I had to get that out lol.
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:16 AM   #15080 
BettaHeart

underground betta railroad XD
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou