Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #391 
Sena Hansler

Hm, for the dreams I have of the town... Now, I KNOW they are dreams. Fully aware of it. Yet every smell, sound, feel etc is vivid. And on top of that I cannot control an ounce of what happens in those dreams. As with any other dream where I am aware, I can.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:11 AM   #392 
pittipuppylove

Strange that that's the only dream you can't manipulate :-/

I've had my strange event for the day. I had to drive back to campus tonight from my house three hours away, and about halfway there, I start to smell blood really strongly. The smell stayed there for a few minutes, went away, then came back around fifteen minutes later. I know I wasn't bleeding and neither was my dog in the back seat - and even so, there'd need to be a lot of blood for me to pick it up. 'Twas quite bizarre.
Posted via Mobile Device
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #393 
Sena Hansler

Yikes - and yuck, lol.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #394 
PaintingPintos

Euuuughhh, blood X_____X
Can't stand the stuff for the life of me.
Where the hell would it come from, too?
Ah, and as a little strange-thing-per-day for me as well...
I went to a wedding party a month ago and I was wondering where the huge dog Bear was (I keep my horse at the stable where the party was). I haven't been there since this afternoon, where as I walked into the barn to get my horse, Bear shot out of a stall and halfway down the aisle he disappeared. Literally just melted into the air. Yet, he looked completely solid for about 5-6 seconds. A few hours ago I was just told that Bear died a couple of days before the party. Poor boy.
I left some dog treats at his grave....I hope his little doggy ghosts understands my little offering.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:59 PM   #395 
pittipuppylove

I have no idea where it came from - I mean, I tried to figure out any "normal" reason, and came up with absolutely nothing. Blood really doesn't bug me, guess its a side effect if pretty much growing up in a vet clinic, but it was just weird.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about Bear. I bet he understands
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-30-2012, 10:09 PM   #396 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
Euuuughhh, blood X_____X
Can't stand the stuff for the life of me.
Where the hell would it come from, too?
Ah, and as a little strange-thing-per-day for me as well...
I went to a wedding party a month ago and I was wondering where the huge dog Bear was (I keep my horse at the stable where the party was). I haven't been there since this afternoon, where as I walked into the barn to get my horse, Bear shot out of a stall and halfway down the aisle he disappeared. Literally just melted into the air. Yet, he looked completely solid for about 5-6 seconds. A few hours ago I was just told that Bear died a couple of days before the party. Poor boy.
I left some dog treats at his grave....I hope his little doggy ghosts understands my little offering.
i cant stand when animals die. I practically cried at your post ;(
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #397 
agunn1231

bump
So I have started working at one of the older highschools in town as a night custodian. It's rather interesting there, one night when i was vacuuming the library i thought that someone was standing behind me, turned around real quick and caught the glimpse of a figure behind where i was, but no one else was in the library, I have also heard students talking down in the locker rooms long after all the kids have left the school.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #398 
pittipuppylove

Older schools are creepy. My old high school was built durring the Great Depression (on a tangent, awesome architecture in that building). There were some weird things that went on there. The year before I enrolled there, a janitor hung himself overnight in one of the boiler rooms.

I also had to do inventory and other stuff for my JROTC unit in a storage room kinda tucked away in the corner of the school - that room was creepy. When I was back there, little things would be thrown across the room, stuff would be moved overnight, and you'd see shadows flit across the corners of your vision through windows in the door or on mirrors. Often times I'd have a friend of mine working with me and swear they saw things too - I think that either I attracted activity or he was sensitive too, because no one else ever had a problem.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #399 
agunn1231

There is one room in the school that I work at that is really weird, it's an English or history classroom that has Egypt artwork and like little things like that all over, I was sweeping that room last week and saw a door cracked open so I looked in to see if I needed to sweep there, and behind the little door was a room with one desk and two of the walls were mirrors. Strangest room ever, it gave me a weird feeling
Posted via Mobile Device
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #400 
PaintingPintos

I take the bus home from school at 6, and usually by 4 my friends have already gone and I'm done with all of my homework. If I've already studied, cleaned out my locker, messed around with my makeup....I just chill in the empty hallways and talk to the ghosts there. I usually have to pursue them, especially this one boy Jason who used to go to that school, as they are shy schoolkids. Some are old teachers, principals, people who just showed up because they were attracted to the kids' energy....
My school is CREEPY! It was established in 1871 so obviously there's some creepy **** floating around.

And tonight, I'm thinking of trying astral travel. Yanno, I did all my research. I know how to protect myself, travel, have fun, chill out, freak out my dog (lol, I won't be too mean!).....
Have any of you ever done astral projection before?
I'm really scared because there are 9 spirits in my house (some are negative, 1 is a demon) and I'm afraid that, like in Insidious, the spirits look like real people drifting around. I'm actually quite sure they look like that, I was trying to research that and a few people hinted that's what it's like.
I'm so excited......
Have any hints or suggestions?
Stories?
Goodness, I could use a story!
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote