Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #141 
Blacklight

I really loved the little guy and to see him go like this was devastating. It's really stupid that I got this upset over a freakin' two inch fish and I realize that, but I tend to get VERY attached to my pets when I have them.
I had never, ever had a fish like this. I've never seen a fish that had such a personality (and bodysurfs above the water like this guy used to like doing when he was healthy).
I've never been attached to a fish before. This is the strangest thing. I invested so much effort into trying to save the poor guy. I guess I just got emotionally involved. Yes. Over a two inch, $3 fish. Go figure.
Blacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #142 
ANHEL123

It really not stupid you did what everyone should do. And i read the same story's all the time on the forum.And tell you the truth i am an extreme animal lover and i love my bettas the same way i love my dog and cat. So you emotions are understandable . How is your other betta?
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote