Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #15111 
Shirleythebetta

Yay tank dividers!
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #15112 
moonsand0wls

FINALLLYYYY! -_- My poor babies look so bored. I feel so guilty lol they better have them as it's the only other pet store in my region and the other doesn't, and the employee said they did but I'm not sure.. hope so :L
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #15113 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Zergy and TPF, OUCH!!
Pain meds helped thankfully, slept most of the night. Still hurts though.

UGH! Need to get ready and put out the trash and run an errand.. No one should have to wake up at 8:30am.. (lol)
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #15114 
RedRaz

Wow my teacher just is the worst at lecturing. I sat in my 3 hour anatomy class and at the end I had no idea what of her outline she went over. She jumps around so much it is very hard to follow. When I asked her what part of the notes we went over...it was 7 pages!!!! *sigh* So my anatomy book and I will be best friends this weekend, lol.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:34 AM   #15115 
thekinetic

That may have been the point, to confuse the class so much they have to read their books. Subterfuge is tricky that way.

That or she is just a bad teacher! XD
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:39 AM   #15116 
Sena Hansler

Moonsand0wls, well those pet stores who know nothing about fish is a good reason I am starting a fish store. Which may end up starting early, or on time

My rant: working with...no...working FOR hypocrites. I am NOT DISORGANIZED. My manager is. I do talk, while I work. Why not? Makes it go by so much faster. And yet I am NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO MY COWORKERS. And yet THREE managers stand around with two other employees laughing and chatting? Do you know how RUDE that is? A few customers noticed that as did my boyfriend who gives me a complete YES to quitting whenever I want. But first... I want my fish store up and running. Probably home based.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #15117 
ZergyMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Moonsand0wls, well those pet stores who know nothing about fish is a good reason I am starting a fish store. Which may end up starting early, or on time

My rant: working with...no...working FOR hypocrites. I am NOT DISORGANIZED. My manager is. I do talk, while I work. Why not? Makes it go by so much faster. And yet I am NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO MY COWORKERS. And yet THREE managers stand around with two other employees laughing and chatting? Do you know how RUDE that is? A few customers noticed that as did my boyfriend who gives me a complete YES to quitting whenever I want. But first... I want my fish store up and running. Probably home based.
You know, I have been planning on making my own aquatic's shop for the past few months. If only you were in my area you and I could partner up. I too am going to start small and probably start with a home-based plant and tropical fish store.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:48 AM   #15118 
RedRaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
That may have been the point, to confuse the class so much they have to read their books. Subterfuge is tricky that way.

That or she is just a bad teacher! XD
Actually that is what I thought as well BUT her exams are based on her notes because the book differs. She herself does not have our book but a 6 year old copy that is out of date. So we constantly have to tell her that the book says it is this way and not that. It's very frustrating. I have brought up the difference more then once because I got a few questions wrong because of it on my exam. *sigh* I just need to make it through January. I have an A so far but believe me I worked my butt off for that, lol! In the Spring I'm taking the physiology part of the class hopefully with a new teacher. ;)
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #15119 
thekinetic

Well that's all jobs and all bosses. Next time the give you grief about it give it right back.

I'm telling you everyone should work construction for a short time before working anywhere else because then managers and bosses wouldn't get away with half the stuff they do because construction workers don't put up with that crud. They'd knock them clear off their high horse and out of their little power trip! >:)

It just takes one to stand up to their crud and do it in front of the entire staff and they'll lose all control over them!XD Remember do everythingby the book and only what is written in your contract and or job description, never show up early or leave late (unless you're hourly), and always use every last second of leave unless it rolls over or you get paid for it. The rest (censored) them because they are NOT loyal to you and will cut you loose in a half second! And that's what my dad taught me!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:23 AM   #15120 
Sena Hansler

I have snapped before. At WalMart. Turned them sour on me but they left me alone. I can become rather aggressive in stance agains people who decide I am the one with the problem when visibly, it's them. Sad thing is apparently in this age, most higher up people (not all) spend more time on their knees (quoted from a past coworker x.x). So any high paying job is not the best.

All I would want, is to work with animals again, truthfully. I was going to actually do that, with a reptile and fish store... And using the calmest and most friendly animals to educate children (grade 2-6) about animals including fish. And I still plan it. When I get a facility or something, I would like to TEACH people, not PREACH to people (meaning I won't be a hypocrite, rude or obnoxious).

Lol Zergy perhaps we could exchange plants xD I did have a possible partner but she is very much unreliable and untrustworthy, sadly. It is very hard to find a good person to work with. If my boyfriend was willing, him and I could do it as a family run business.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou