Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-03-2012, 11:17 PM   #11 
bryanacute

Oh ok. My bettas, Devil Angel and Oasis are over protective of me. Devil and Oasis would flare at my pop and angel would watch him then me making sure I was ok. I would c why u wouldn't want to breed. Ps why won't Angel flare
at reflection?
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #12 
LadyVictorian

I'm adding more photo's of him tomorrow. His fin rot is clearing up quickly. Can you say possible adoption in the near future? I'm writing out his file right now in fact xD. Thinking of how I can add photo's to it.

Also yeah, Nix has a different destiny, sorority tank. Once I get the 10 gallon and she gets a bit older I'm going to get a bunch of younger girls and start up a sorority tank. You can bet the first week I won't leave that tank alone without making sure everyone is getting along and they established a good solid pecking order without confusion. I was like that when I started my female mouse tank. Every day sun up to sun down I was sitting near the 20 gallon community mouse tank making sure when there was a fight no one was bleeding.

Also I am not going to breed fish because after I move to MN I might finally open my mousery and breed satin mice :D
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #13 
bryanacute

I put angel ( mr non flare ) in a 10 gal. I was going to check on him ( 8th time in 2 mins,) I had turned in the light and he freaked. He torpedoed straight to the bottom hitting his head. He layed there, and I thought he was dead so I took a net and moved it ( in the tank) around him. He looks a bit unstable, and I'm worried he won't make it through the night :*(
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:29 PM   #14 
LadyVictorian

Is he sick? Does he have something?

Also Leberon, I posted pictures of Nix in the female betta picture thread with her appropriate name. She was given a title this week after i watch PotC and I swear...she watched the WHOLE movie with me. I have never seen a fish pay attention that long, must have been all that ocean she was amazed with. That's a lot of water for her to comprehend xD

I'm going to get her a sunken pirate ship decoration for her 10 gallon too now xD
Old 11-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #15 
LebronTheBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
Also Leberon, I posted pictures of Nix in the female betta picture thread with her appropriate name. She was given a title this week after i watch PotC and I swear...she watched the WHOLE movie with me. I have never seen a fish pay attention that long, must have been all that ocean she was amazed with. That's a lot of water for her to comprehend xD

I'm going to get her a sunken pirate ship decoration for her 10 gallon too now xD
Let me see. I'm going to post in that thread soon with my girls! (; In a month. Haha Bettas are the best fish I've ever seen in every pet store. They're just... Perfect. <3
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #16 
LadyVictorian

I agree they are. I want more girls. I started out loving boys but since Nix I really love my girls now. I figured I would, I loved my female mice so much but i still enjoy my boy a lot. I am also loving my rescue guy, he's just a total clownfish xD

I'll have to say if I wasn't so set on breeding mice I would breed betta. Not sure if I will have time for both ever, breeding any animal is expensive and I know it's taken me YEARS just to learn mouse genetics, proper care, and conformation. It would be scary to have a mouse litter and betta spawn at the same time, so so much work.