Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-05-2012, 06:38 AM   #21 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Yes but consumers should learn to eat right and you shoukd have the right to be fat.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #22 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
Yes but consumers should learn to eat right and you shoukd have the right to be fat.
i cant say too much to that other than mention that everyone has the own right to moderate their own food consumption to their liking/lifestyle. i dont mind junk food but i stay away from all fast food restaurants aside from the occasional Subway. i cant deny the food tastes great but some places have prices that dont make the amount of food served sufficient.

there's no simple magic pill to solve all problems and we are far from perfect but some restrictions may help some individuals to control all those options.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:14 AM   #23 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Some but this is too big of a law and it does not seem costitinal (sorry I spelled wrong).
Old 11-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #24 
nel3

id rather not get too deep into the various politics of the issue as it causes a good deal of arguement but sometimes harsh measures need to come into play. they can try to repeal it if they deem it too drastic for the time being. i personally like the idea but thats just me.

i live in Quebec so we have all these french language laws. alot of the current Quebec laws were quite radical when originally put in place, the current leader Pauline Marios is another hardliner PQ, she's already tried a few radical measures this early on and many english speaking people dont like them either. i dont support her and have very strong opinions against her party's prevailing ideas. i have a very strong dislike to her. sometimes the people get used to such radical laws though it doesnt mean they have to support such laws. she has a minority government so her hands are tied to a certain degree.

lol, look's like i did bring some politics into the discussion but im using the current Quebec laws as an example for this drink capacity issue.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #25 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I am a canadian citizen too but places like san francisco are getting too ban happy.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #26 
nel3

Quote:
I am a canadian citizen too but places like san francisco are getting too ban happy.
the world is full of crazy people and we cant control everyone.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #27 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Agreed, look at schools.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #28 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Then I should have the right to not have to pay higher health insurance premiums because of their irresponsible choices and the resulting diseases. I feel that conditions such as diabetes, HBP, high cholesterol should be considered preexisting conditions and should not be covered by health insurance if they are the result of an unhealthy lifestyle.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #29 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

My grandmother is diabetic she has been paralized from the waste down for 30 years she eats as healthily as possible so is that something that should nit be covered it is not her fault someone drove into her when she was driving and had the right of way.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:13 AM   #30 
agunn1231

that is different. i think Freyja means people who are diabetic because of poor eating habits and such, not sure if your grandmother falls into that category, but i am sure the paralisys would be covered regardless as it was from a car accident
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote