Old 10-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #21 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Hope you get the job your welcome.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #22 
agunn1231

Thank's.

Yesterday I missed a call from the place im hoping to work at. Called back and left a message, and i am still waiting to hear back.
In other news, my tank is coming along nicely, just been sitting around waiting for it to cycle, and finally a little more progress today.
I picked up some new pots and media for my carnivorous plants yesterday, gonna repot the big ones cause they are getting too crowded, and some neem oil to help with a possible pest problem that has plauged one of my plants off and on for the better part of a year now.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #23 
agunn1231

Heard back from DPS today. Have to complete a training course,then i officiallyhave the job. Makes me happy. Now to relax and watch Supernatural, and then take a Stat quiz
Old 10-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #24 
agunn1231

Today has been rather interesting. Woke up late. Drove around aimlessly for a few hours. And now I'm back at home. Gonna have some pad Thai for dinner. Hallie is making it special. Also got my hands on some dairy free chocolate, it's yummy, and found some vegan parmissian cheese replacement. Tastes like actual parm too XD.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:18 PM   #25 
agunn1231

I was supposed to have job training tomorrow but the guy who is doing it left on leave meaning that it is postponed till further notice. Any how...today i decided to start researching for two projects i want to complete before 2014. the first is simple enough, starting a NPT. the second is going to be a little more challenging but still fun, i want to build a robot in the likeness of Johnny 5 from Short Circuit. It's just gonna be a small RC model, The first oen i make wont have moving arms or a moving head, but it will have moving treads to get around, I plan to further work on it later on and get mopving arms figures out and so on. The hardest part of planning this has been deciding if i should use HDPE for the frame or light weight metals. I am leaning towards white HDPE and then painting it a metalic color. The other hard part has been figuring out how to make treads to attach to the wheels. I understand the basics of getting a wheel base put on, but it will need treads, so i am trying to think of what i can fabricate to put over the wheels, as purchasing treads online is an annoyance to me since i cant physically hold what i am getting and make sure that dimentions are correct. I also need to figure out how to attach the "body" of the robot to the whele base, but i will cross that bridge when I get there. I decided to take this project on as it is something that i have always wanted to do, and last night as i was falling asleep I figured, why not look into it.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #26 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Hope you enjoy sounds like it will take a while.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #27 
agunn1231

it defnitely will take a while, but i like to build things, and after building a couple of computers this year, i figure a RC robot cant be too different LOL
Old 10-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #28 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Wow robots sounds interesting hope you enjoy.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #29 
agunn1231

first day of work went well. jusdt got home and waiting on dairy free mac and "cheese". I wanna watch something mindless on netflix tonight but idk what to watch. hmmmm
Old 11-06-2012, 08:19 AM   #30 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Wish you the best.