Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #271 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your birthday.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #272 
Shirleythebetta

Well my birthday was kind of blah like every other one but I don't expect anything to fantastic. I didn't even get a cake :( My father in law made me chicken and dumplings and collard greens which was yummy. My sis in law bought me a pj set that was pretty cute and my mommy in law got me a smelly teddy bear that someone made me which was nice and she got me some candle stuff. My mom got me some lotion and socks and some craft stuff to keep me entertained and some LED candles. I got nice stuff but nobody thought to get me a cake. I bet my sister may thought. She can't forget sweets. I start a new class tomorrow, Marketing which looks like it's going to be a tough one.

Oh I got a new fish! He is in a temp home right now until he gets some strength. He was weak and having trouble swimming. He is healthy though, I know as of today it was weak muscles so I am leaving him with low water a few more days. He is next to chrissy who has been helping him get stronger by flirting with him. He has been building quite the nest for her and moving more and more each day. I saw this guy and I couldn't leave him no matter how hard I wanted too. He is such a looker.

Meet Wolverine everyone.
Attached Images

Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #273 
dramaqueen
Banned

I didn't get a cake for my birthday, either so don't feel bad. Your new guy is pretty. I saw a peachy yellow crowntail at Meijers today but I can't get any more.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:07 AM   #274 
Shirleythebetta

I'm sorry. When I guilt my family about mine I will eat a piece for you :C I wll get a cake, my mom is already feeling lousy about forgeting it. It's the first birthday I have had were nobody got me one and I will let them all know LOL.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #275 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol Sounds like me. I hope you won't have to spend your 40th birthday having knee surgery like I did.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #276 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
lol Sounds like me. I hope you won't have to spend your 40th birthday having knee surgery like I did.
Now that birthday really sucks
Old 11-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #277 
dramaqueen
Banned

It did, believe me. Lol. But one of my friends brought me a little pint container of raspberry ice cream and a couple of cookies.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #278 
Shirleythebetta

Well I had some fun at the psychiatrist appointment today and got a new... half diagnosis. Just what I need right? Now my list of mental disorders goes too...

Generalized anxiety disorder
Dysthymic disorder
social anxiety disorder

and now he has added to the social anxiety disorder. He added two "personalities" look them up they are entertaining.

He added Avoidance disorder and Schizoid disorder which are personalities apparently. Sigh, It's official, I'm nuts. LOL.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #279 
dramaqueen
Banned

My abnormal psychology book says avoidance disorder is a hypersensitivity to rejection, limited social relationships and low self esteem. Schozoid personality is shyness, oversensitivity, seclusiveness and eccentricity. No, you are not nuts. I find it hard to believe you have all this.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #280 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
My abnormal psychology book says avoidance disorder is a hypersensitivity to rejection, limited social relationships and low self esteem. Schozoid personality is shyness, oversensitivity, seclusiveness and eccentricity. No, you are not nuts. I find it hard to believe you have all this.
I do have issues in public. I avoid parties, I absolutly hate if people stare at me. I don't feel comfortable in public places. Jeff and I almost broke up because he loved to go to bars. I felt so akward in bars. He stopped going for me. I feel like my face and my head is on fire in public situations. My hands tingle and I feel like everyone is staring at me about to pounce. Also, I have issues processing emotion. I don't understand sarcasm. I guess it's some kind of avoidence technique. I do fine online but face to face is the problem. I don't have any none family or online friends, I was never social. I don't understand when I screw up in public situations, like making someone mad. I can be overly blunt and have no sympathy. Oh well, I am so used to it, it's just part of who I am anymore. I am thinking that maybe all of these disorders are coming out to explain all behavior. There is even one called ODD or defiant disorder. Apparently bad kids have a disorder caused by parents slacking in discipline and then suddenly giving them discipline. Disorders are all over the place anymore.