Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-09-2012, 01:50 AM   #15311 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolovers101 View Post
Ahaha I know how you feel (well sort of at least) when David (my fiance) had to have corrective jaw surgery I was a mess I flew to his house (usually a 4 hour drive for me) and spent the first week with him getting up every 2 hours to make sure he got his meds on time, fetching ice, etc. The whole time I was a nervous wreck, I crocheted a scarf for him that was over 7 feet long in a few hours xD
Hehe you are too cute!!
I was initially like that, I would always ask if he was OKAY, like, three times a minute LOL, I'd keep asking if he needed anything, wanted me to cook for him, wanted me to bring books for him to read (he loves to read). I've calmed down sort of now, but I still get mega excited at little milestones he makes. I swear he thinks I'm, like, overreacting lol. But I can't help it! It's just so good to see him making progress. xD Soon enough, he won't need other women showering him.. >_> And hehe nawwwww, I WANT A SCARF :P
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:09 AM   #15312 
BettaHeart

Quote:
@ moonsandowls

Wow I'm glad he's doing better!!

Also, DT females are pretty cool, I only see them every now and then and only at walmart where they're usually half dead anyway :(

@ Bettaheart
It's weird that you're having a hard time finding CT females... me and my fiance have 2, and they're practically all they have at petsmart here

theres no petsmart here. Crowntail females, doubletail females are very hard to find here, but having a good relation with the employees at the lps especially in the fish section has given me some great deals, i got an mustard gas hmpk at $25. selling price $38. I seen a gorgeous yellow crowntail like my Lemon(avatar) so im hoping he will still be there by the end of next week and maybe can talk K. into giving me a deal on the red hmpk that has been there since i bought my MG two and half weeks ago.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:13 AM   #15313 
moonsand0wls

@Bettaheart, good luck!! Your Lemon is absolutely gorgeous, must I say :)
Old 11-09-2012, 02:33 AM   #15314 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsand0wls View Post
@Bettaheart, good luck!! Your Lemon is absolutely gorgeous, must I say :)

Thank you moonsandOwls

posted afew more photos of my new guys in my album

" ohh dear sleep must we really disagree so often? I know I ignored you in my younger years but I have mended some of my ways and would love to reconcile our differences please we both know we cannot do without each other so lets just enjoy the moments we have "
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:35 AM   #15315 
moonsand0wls

I will have a look :D

Awwwwwwww! Hope you get a date with your bed tonight ;)
Old 11-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #15316 
thekinetic

My bed kicked my arse last night!O.O
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #15317 
Sena Hansler

My DT started tail biting. He is upset after I took the female back into her own tank (his is divided) and re-added my Ares. :/ guess he will have to be out into the 5 gallon soon here :/ I didn't have a choice for the female when my koi PK died from columnaris (stupid cruddy stores...) and I quarantined two tanks and three plants.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #15318 
twolovers101

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsand0wls View Post
Hehe you are too cute!!
I was initially like that, I would always ask if he was OKAY, like, three times a minute LOL, I'd keep asking if he needed anything, wanted me to cook for him, wanted me to bring books for him to read (he loves to read). I've calmed down sort of now, but I still get mega excited at little milestones he makes. I swear he thinks I'm, like, overreacting lol. But I can't help it! It's just so good to see him making progress. xD Soon enough, he won't need other women showering him.. >_> And hehe nawwwww, I WANT A SCARF :P
Haha my fiance always gets mad at me if I ask if he's okay over and over again xD Its perfectly fine to be excited about his recovery, he'll get over the annoying bit lol

And I would make you one and send it to you if you weren't in New Zealand D: so far away... (I can whip a 6 ft one out in a couple of days that's about 5-6 inches wide if I don't have anything better to do xD)
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:57 PM   #15319 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Haha my fiance always gets mad at me if I ask if he's okay over and over again xD Its perfectly fine to be excited about his recovery, he'll get over the annoying bit lol

And I would make you one and send it to you if you weren't in New Zealand D: so far away... (I can whip a 6 ft one out in a couple of days that's about 5-6 inches wide if I don't have anything better to do xD)
YES YES!! I told him he has to get over it.. this is big!! I don't think he realizes it LOL. And awww, thank you, you speedy snail :'3 I know, right, I hate living so far away. Especially when I see amazing Betta for sale on here and they're all in AMERICA. ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
My DT started tail biting. He is upset after I took the female back into her own tank (his is divided) and re-added my Ares. :/ guess he will have to be out into the 5 gallon soon here :/ I didn't have a choice for the female when my koi PK died from columnaris (stupid cruddy stores...) and I quarantined two tanks and three plants.
Awwww.. that's sad. Poor guy, must have really liked her ;D I hope he stops soon (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
My bed kicked my arse last night!O.O

HOW?! ... O_O
Old 11-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #15320 
SnowySurface

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I think this belongs here:

Great another 4 years of king nothing, lord of the ding dongs!>:( People still don't get that he'll give them nothing for free except misery and a worse economy. The man failed yet still all the pie faced sheeple voted him in again. You know there are lemmings then there are obama voters, lemmings just fall off the cliff obama voters did a swan dive! /endrant
I know I'm two days late with this reply, but I'm going to toss it out there anyway.

Also, this is not directed at Kinectic personally. I've been hearing it since the election ended and if I don't get it this off my chest my head may explode. I also agree this is the best thread to do so.

But for all the people who think tl;dr (which is completely and totally true ):

I AM NOT STUPID FOR VOTING FOR OBAMA!

a.k.a

I WOULD NOT HAVE VOTED FOR ROMNEY IF I WAS SMARTER!

Personally, I didn't have any ill feelings towards Romney as a Republican candidate for President. Nothing about him made me think he was an idiot who would end America as we know it. If he had won, I wouldn't be fearing the end of the world. But, I would be fearing a huge blow to my reproductive rights. I will admit that Romney did not go off the deep end in terms of birthcontrol, rape, or abortion, but his party as a whole did. In a way, the Tea Party hurt him more so than his habbit of lying because the majority of Republicans in this country are relatively honest sane people. tea Party members were definitely waaaaaaaay outside the republican bell curve because I serious doubt republicans never use birth control or get abortions. That group of 10 was out of touch with it's own party.

But I will say that as a multiracial female who is pro-choice, from my perspective, Romney's campaign was not so much anti-woman as it was anti-female-who-does-not-meet-the-conservative-republican-definition-of-woman. I say that as someone who is not an alarmist, who does not vote strickly along 1 party line, and is truely openminded. But as a rape survivor I could not vote republican for any seat this election. Yes, I know that is taking out my disgust with 12 Republican figures in perticular out on an entire party, and Romney did call out Akin, but I just don't care.

Also, I do not think Obama was, is, or will be a bad president. I think most voters expectations could only be met by the second coming of Christ, or the first coming of Christ if your Jewish, or whatever your faith has you waiting for. Obama is human and he was a human trying to pass policies with a congress and senate that were hell bent on tripping him up. I love how people remember that he didn't keep all his promises while forgetting that most of his promises "weren't kept" because he couldn't get past congress. I lost count of how many times the House rejected the healthcare reform act. I can't be the only one in this ENTIRE country who remembers republicans going on and on about how Obama's healthcare reform would lead to old people death camps.

I did not vote for Obama because he was black in 2008.

I did not vote for Obama because I am a sheeple in 2012.

I voted for Obama twice in a row because I liked what he did get done despite all the negativity trying to trip him up and I know he will do more good with another 4 years. I am sorry when other candidates lose because I know what that feels like. At 27, I have voted 3 times and I can assure you my first 2 ballots where not for BUsh. I honestly know what it feels like to have someone you think is screwing up your country in control. I would feel like crap right now if Romney did win and the seat majority swifted to the Republicans.

But if one more person acts like the only reason I voted Obama is because I don't know how to use my brain, so help me I will be on the news due to a unexpected rampage the likes of which will make the Apocolyse say, "Dam she's good!"

*exhales* Ok...I'm going to go think about bunnies and bettas now in order to take my mind off of Sandy...and the snow....and the rationed gas.
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote