Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #15341 
yyankeeyankeefan

annoying people

why is it that i cann't shake this person off my back?! i have tried to cut ties with this person OVER AND OVER again. they just will not leave me alone. the type of person that has drama every second of every day. don't instigate a situation, and then call me to tell me about it. i don't know how many times i have to tell you not to call me with such bs. that i don't want to hear it or that it is your fault. why are there so many drama queens/kings out there?! it's not that hard.... don't do what ever it is that you are doing to agitate that person. if you do this KNOWING it is going to end badly then don't complain to me about it. and don't use.... "oh it's my mental illness...it makes me do it" well if you "have" a mental illness like this and when asked what it is called have NO idea.... i don't think you have one.
yyankeeyankeefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #15342 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyankeeyankeefan View Post
why is it that i cann't shake this person off my back?! i have tried to cut ties with this person OVER AND OVER again. they just will not leave me alone. the type of person that has drama every second of every day. don't instigate a situation, and then call me to tell me about it. i don't know how many times i have to tell you not to call me with such bs. that i don't want to hear it or that it is your fault. why are there so many drama queens/kings out there?! it's not that hard.... don't do what ever it is that you are doing to agitate that person. if you do this KNOWING it is going to end badly then don't complain to me about it. and don't use.... "oh it's my mental illness...it makes me do it" well if you "have" a mental illness like this and when asked what it is called have NO idea.... i don't think you have one.

Ugh!!! I HATE people like that!!! I know your feeling.. LOL. Yep, it's horrible and they're not the type of person you can shake off, especially because if you do, they'll go to everyone you both know and make up some sob story about how bad you are etc, and get the sympathy. Oh, yes, yes I know alright. -_- Had it with my best friend of 10 years, and she'd lie about EVERYTHING, especially mental illnesses etc for the attention. She even went around telling people that I have cancer. -_- I stopped talking to her for a few months and she's come back to me, crying, saying she'll change. Now I'm just waiting for the wind to blow and see if she's changed for good or now.
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #15343 
yyankeeyankeefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsand0wls View Post
Ugh!!! I HATE people like that!!! I know your feeling.. LOL. Yep, it's horrible and they're not the type of person you can shake off, especially because if you do, they'll go to everyone you both know and make up some sob story about how bad you are etc, and get the sympathy. Oh, yes, yes I know alright. -_- Had it with my best friend of 10 years, and she'd lie about EVERYTHING, especially mental illnesses etc for the attention. She even went around telling people that I have cancer. -_- I stopped talking to her for a few months and she's come back to me, crying, saying she'll change. Now I'm just waiting for the wind to blow and see if she's changed for good or now.
good luck with your friend. i hope that she shops with her lies. maybe she DOES have a condition about lieing. lol seems to be more common then i thought :P.

i honestly dread the phone calls. she calls me sometimes at midnight (or later on some occasions). i have two small kids.... they are in bed. so is my husband most nights. why wake up the whole house just so you can compalin that your boyfriend is mad at you for not taking him to the store....well he is a dead beat...so you "invested" in the wrong guy! deal with it. everyone told you that he was not good for you...that he was lazy, self centered, and everything else!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #15344 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
good luck with your friend. i hope that she shops with her lies. maybe she DOES have a condition about lieing. lol seems to be more common then i thought :P.

i honestly dread the phone calls. she calls me sometimes at midnight (or later on some occasions). i have two small kids.... they are in bed. so is my husband most nights. why wake up the whole house just so you can compalin that your boyfriend is mad at you for not taking him to the store....well he is a dead beat...so you "invested" in the wrong guy! deal with it. everyone told you that he was not good for you...that he was lazy, self centered, and everything else!
LOL She sounds a lot like my friend. Yeah, poor girl, her family never gives her the attention, her mum was majorly depressed and bi-polar when her and my friends dad split and she had to raise the family. Yeah, I get all that and that she wants attention, but what really annoyed me, was that she took everything that's happened to me in my life, and told everyone about how it happened to her. That just crossed the line eh. -_-

UGH. The sooner you cut her off the happier you're probably going to be. Looks like she's dragging you down eh... Have you told her to stop calling so late because you have a family to think about? You probably have I'm guessing lol
Old 11-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #15345 
yyankeeyankeefan

Quote:
LOL She sounds a lot like my friend. Yeah, poor girl, her family never gives her the attention, her mum was majorly depressed and bi-polar when her and my friends dad split and she had to raise the family. Yeah, I get all that and that she wants attention, but what really annoyed me, was that she took everything that's happened to me in my life, and told everyone about how it happened to her. That just crossed the line eh. -_-

UGH. The sooner you cut her off the happier you're probably going to be. Looks like she's dragging you down eh... Have you told her to stop calling so late because you have a family to think about? You probably have I'm guessing lol
lol i have told her not to call so late, i have told her not to call me to complain, i have told her off.... she just keeps coming back. and if i don't answer the phone she comes to my house. it's crazy! she is like a stalker.... except you don't have the luxury of not seeing the person. lol.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #15346 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
lol i have told her not to call so late, i have told her not to call me to complain, i have told her off.... she just keeps coming back. and if i don't answer the phone she comes to my house. it's crazy! she is like a stalker.... except you don't have the luxury of not seeing the person. lol.
OH MY GOSH... That would be sooooooooooo annoying. x_x Maybe you just have to do it bluntly, not as kindly as some people do. Maybe it's the only way you're going to get into her head! lol!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #15347 
xShainax

I have an acer Aspire one, and I love it to death. I dropped it a lot and nothing happened
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #15348 
Sena Hansler

Did you know? I have met a good number of people who have depression, or other issues that cause dispute or problems in their lives. That fish, in the small tank may be all they are allowed to have. That small tank, may be the only size they are allowed. And you're right - it's their lifeline. Perhaps the only way they can still live their lives, is that fish. Imagine how someone would feel, in that situation, being told they are stupid, irresponsible, or should need have gotten that fish?

If someone on here can't understand that... Or anywhere that can't understand that... Then they have never felt the healing powers of any animal giving comfort to their human - whether by cuddling up to them, or just merely bei g there.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #15349 
yyankeeyankeefan

Quote:
OH MY GOSH... That would be sooooooooooo annoying. x_x Maybe you just have to do it bluntly, not as kindly as some people do. Maybe it's the only way you're going to get into her head! lol!
lol surprisingly enough i have told her flat out. she just keeps coming around. lol. almost like a lost puppy dog....just not so cute or loving.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #15350 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Did you know? I have met a good number of people who have depression, or other issues that cause dispute or problems in their lives. That fish, in the small tank may be all they are allowed to have. That small tank, may be the only size they are allowed. And you're right - it's their lifeline. Perhaps the only way they can still live their lives, is that fish. Imagine how someone would feel, in that situation, being told they are stupid, irresponsible, or should need have gotten that fish?

If someone on here can't understand that... Or anywhere that can't understand that... Then they have never felt the healing powers of any animal giving comfort to their human - whether by cuddling up to them, or just merely bei g there.
I know what you mean... I like fish because I find them really therapeutic, calming and all that. I don't judge someone or lash at them for having heaps of fish in a tiny tank or anything, but if someone asks me why are their fish dying or getting really sick and they have lots of fish in a tiny tank, I let them know it may be a cause. But you're right, people shouldn't judge. I have depression and I find that fish make me happy, especially because it's something I can take care of, and they're calming to watch. It also randomly helps me with some other of my mental issues too.

Tags
bettathanyou