Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #52411 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

That is the best time to leave wish you the best.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #52412 
Laki

I don't know Olympia.. My parents stayed out of my business. I mean my mom sometimes asks me now what I plan to do in school and what year I'm in and stuff. Sometimes having distant parents isn't emotionally a good thing. I don't even know where dad is in the country, he doesn't know what I'm doing in school either. Last I talked to him I was in my 2nd year at mun, he likely forgot.

Stay close while the window is still open.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:20 AM   #52413 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

My mom takes me to all these social skill groups.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #52414 
Sakura8

My mom lost her mom when she was young and she grew up having to do everything herself with a distant Swedish dad and a sister who was 9 years older than her. So she's overcompensated for her childhood by doing everything for me but in doing so, she's totally crippled my ability to be self-sufficient. Not to mention my self-esteem.

DQ, I agree with Choc. It's best to go while she's in some kind of care. You're a grown woman and you have the freedom to do what you want. Go for it while you can. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #52415 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

My grandmother was paralized from the waist down when my mom was ten she was in the same car accident and so was her brother and my grandpa struggled with deppression after that he felt guilty the accident did not happen to him. He was supposed to be driving them to school but something came up. Grandma has been in a wheelchair for 30 years.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:53 AM   #52416 
Sakura8

That's rough, Choc. My paternal grandfather had a stroke and was in a wheelchair for as long as I can remember. He died, oh, maybe 3 years ago? Crabby, bitter old coot, that one.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:56 AM   #52417 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

My grandma is very nice. I think a stroke is what killed my grandpa.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:00 AM   #52418 
Sakura8

I envy those with nice grandparents. My maternal grandfather was a sexist grump who died when I was in 4th grade and my maternal grandmother, while a very nice lady, is my mother's stepmom and therefore kind of distant. My paternal grandmother is a pervert and gullible nut and as I said, my paternal grandfather was a bitter old coot.

There are so many days when I look at my extended family and wish it was normal. And then I think, "Hey, at least I'm not really related to these wackos." Of course, my real family could be even worse. >.<
Old 11-11-2012, 01:37 AM   #52419 
Silverfang

Sakura... I think we have similar mothers in that regards. She did everything for me, and catered to my every need. She regrets it now! But... boy does it make for great therapy sessions.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:49 AM   #52420 
Tikibirds

I LOATHE living with my mother and sister again

I found a party dress at Debs that was on clearence for $30 and I am sick of wearing the same red on every cruise.

My sister's comment was OMG it actually FITS you?
My mother who never seen it ON me said something like I hope you plan on covering yourself

It's similar to this but a little longer and the top is silver. The ruffly part is black and silver

Which brings me to a rant. These are ALL plus sized dressed..why are they so SHORT?

Last edited by Tikibirds; 11-11-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese