Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #15371 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Aww I'm sorry bettaheart!:( My veiltail is dealing with a bad case of popeye in one of his eyes, I don't think he is going to keep his eye but I'm hopeful he'll make it. I have a QT tank but being in the state he's in moving him now would be too stressfull.

It's so hard to watch it's heartbreaking!

Thanks thekinectic i knew it was a long shot with him, Im getting a little yellow female conditioned to breed with the ct male so i can atleast have some ct females in my sorority spawning tank is all ready to go... or I can put in Hazel with the female ? ... hmm choices choices....
well hope everyone is having a great day and hope your guy heals soon its never easy when you are attached.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:53 AM   #15372 
paloverde

I am having Downton Abby withdraws.... that is all.
paloverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #15373 
moonsand0wls

How do you become a linking member... It confuses me and I've linked on like my Tumblr etc. x_x
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #15374 
Sena Hansler

My rant: yet again people amaze me by assuming I am blind, stupid and naive. I'm the one who knows their mood the second they are around me. I am the one that could practically tell them things I should not know about them that I can tell just by looking at them! And yet they think I "don't know". Well I do. Not even face to face. My friend is saying a "friend of hers" is interested in my ex. I know it's really her, she broke up with her fiancÚ, and asking me stuff. I really don't care anymore. Or, I am repressing my "give a F" so well it broke.

-sigh-
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:53 AM   #15375 
Shirleythebetta

I get tired of hearing "when are u having kids" all because my sis in law is pregnant. Why are women freaks if they don't have kids by 20 around here? I wish people would stay out of my personal life.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:03 AM   #15376 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
I get tired of hearing "when are u having kids" all because my sis in law is pregnant. Why are women freaks if they don't have kids by 20 around here? I wish people would stay out of my personal life.

i totally understand what you mean, growing up it was always like a big thing to be with someone and have children and once you reached atleast 18+ the remarks would increase so it would feel like pressure was placed to have a partner and start popping out the babies I had that happen and now I always hear "having kids is such hard work, why did you have so many?" "wheres the father?" "Isnt he helping, has he even seen the kids?" "Do you allow him to see his children?" *high almost whiny voice* ugh..if you didnt want me to have so many you shouldnt have pressured and forced me into believing this was the way things were in the world
Never satisfied with anything even if you do, do your very best to live within their standards they always find fault, always.
Which is why now I have a friend who is willing to teach my children different languages as well as help them with their homework atleast acouple days a week so my children can communicate with others around the world and grow to understand there is more to life then "finding a gf/bf and having babies"
Old 11-13-2012, 03:08 AM   #15377 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
i totally understand what you mean, growing up it was always like a big thing to be with someone and have children and once you reached atleast 18+ the remarks would increase so it would feel like pressure was placed to have a partner and start popping out the babies I had that happen and now I always hear "having kids is such hard work, why did you have so many?" "wheres the father?" "Isnt he helping, has he even seen the kids?" "Do you allow him to see his children?" *high almost whiny voice* ugh..
Never satisfied with anything even if you do, do your very best to live within their standards they always find fault, always.
Which is why now I have a friend who is willing to teach my children different languages as well as help them with their homework atleast acouple days a week so my children can communicate with others around the world and grow to understand there is more to life then "finding a gf/bf and having babies"
It is so annoying when people insert therselves in your private personal business. Like I am going to tell them abt my private business. They don't even realize how nosy and rude they are do they? I don't see what is so wrong with finishing my degree dreams before thinking abt kids. Women in my family are able to produce children late anyways. Not that I would be like my aunt and have them in my mid forties but still.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:51 AM   #15378 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
My rant: yet again people amaze me by assuming I am blind, stupid and naive. I'm the one who knows their mood the second they are around me. I am the one that could practically tell them things I should not know about them that I can tell just by looking at them! And yet they think I "don't know". Well I do. Not even face to face. My friend is saying a "friend of hers" is interested in my ex. I know it's really her, she broke up with her fiancÚ, and asking me stuff. I really don't care anymore. Or, I am repressing my "give a F" so well it broke.

-sigh-

tell her you dont pay attention to those not worthy of your attention.

momma always said to give your discarded useless toys to the unfortunate
Old 11-13-2012, 08:58 AM   #15379 
Sena Hansler

As for whoever is saying you have to have kids.. They won't ever be happy. "you're having children? Are you sure you're ready?" "why aren't you having kids, you aren't getting any younger!" "You're keeping the child? You're an idiot!" "you're giving up the child? How irresponsible!" do what makes you happy.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #15380 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
And once you have your first, it's "when are you having the next one?". Rant: The world is overpopulated enough! And dont get me started on welfare and people having kids they cant support on their own. If you dont have a job why the hell are you having another kid?!?
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou