Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-12-2012, 01:24 AM   #1 
Setsuna

Info on Betta from Splenden Complex group

Hi guys i had nothing to do so i decided to post infos about bettas from the splendens complexs group.

This is a splenden which we all know and own. This type of betta has been mixed with every wild betta from the splenden complex group to create the colors and tail types. This is not a pure breed

This is a splenden but its a wild and pure blood. Those of you that haven't seen a pure blood wild splenden this is how they look like. The gill cover is red with light red colored body. Both caudal fin and anal fin has red on it and dorsal fin has stripe. This also indicate that its a pure blood wild.

This is a Wild smaragdina. This type of betta is kinda like a little brother to the Guitar smaragdina. It is believed that the guitar smaragdina lived near splenden habitat and might have cross breed long ago and created this type.

This is a Wild Guitar Smaragdina also called Emerald betts. This is a pure blood of the smaragdina type due to the stripes on the caudal fin

This is a Wild Mahachai also called Mahachaiensis. The one with the spade tail is mainly called Mahachaiensis and the one with no spade tail is mahachai

This is a Imbellis also called peacefull betta and crescent betta one of the most prettiest of wild betta.

This is a Stiktos betta. This betta type is RARE there is not much of them in the wild. this betta is from Cambodia

This picture show the difference between all bettas from the splenden complex group

Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #2 
finnfinnfriend

Nice! Thank you!
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote