Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #11 
betta lover1507

xbox 360 gamer here o3o

i love to play halo 4 and minecraft CX heck yes!!!

i really want to get aliens: colonial Marines .3. but my dad doesn't want to buy it for me .-.
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:46 AM   #12 
deso

PC/Mac and PS3 here. Currently playing Guild Wars 2 (from which I was wrongfully perma-banned for botting last night...very angry, I have submitted a complaint to regain access to my account, but that's another story entirely) and Assassin's Creed 3. I used to be totally hooked to Diablo 3 until GW2 was released.
deso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #13 
Viva

Glad to see more gamers here :p

I've been a gamer since I was about 4 or 5 (back in 1994/5) when I played Super Nintendo (Super Metroid, Mortal Kombat, Ghosts'n'Ghouls, Gaia, etc). I've owned and played all the consoles up to the Xbox but when I got hooked to Unreal Tournament and Age of Empires on the PC around '99 I never picked up a damn console controller again (except to play racing games and Pokemon on my emulators :D). NO REGRETS.

I religiously played Unreal Tournament 2004 for 4-5 years, both casually and competitively on a team. I met my boyfriend of 5 years now on it actually, he moved all the way to Mass from Michigan for me :P After that community died (I miss it dearly) I was hooked on EQ2 although I never really played more than solo and a few groups here and there. I dabbled in Guild Wars 1 and 2 and Rift but I decided I don't like MMORPG's because they bore me literally to tears (I yawn so hard I start to cry). I have around 700 hours in Left 4 Dead and 2,250 in Left 4 Dead 2 which I currently still play a lot...I also played competitively in this for a while when it first came out.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:08 AM   #14 
Freyja
Banned

I play Xbox 360. Mostly its Bioshock 1 and 2, waiting on the new one; Gears of War; Dead Space 1&2; Batman; Lego games, which are wicked fun; and Kinect games with my 6 y/o, we are anxiously waiting for Just Dance Disney (ok not me, her ).
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #15 
Viva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
I play Xbox 360. Mostly its Bioshock 1 and 2, waiting on the new one; Gears of War; Dead Space 1&2; Batman; Lego games, which are wicked fun; and Kinect games with my 6 y/o, we are anxiously waiting for Just Dance Disney (ok not me, her ).
Bioshock 1 and 2 were AWESOME. I fell in love with the city of Rapture though so idk how I will like the 3rd since its now a totally different setting.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #16 
amyteee

I play World of Warcraft. Level 90 Undead Warrior. :D I'm on EU though.

Also play League of Legends, mostly using Evelynn!

Minecraft sometimes. Waiting for Starbound to come out, seems like it will be fun.
Attached Images

amyteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #17 
Chevko

PC gamer through and through unless it's standard consoles. I generally play games offered through Steam and so have two games on Live, Fable 3 and Halo 2. I've been big into Tera's trial though, absolutely loving it. Other than that I typically play... L4D 1/2, Fate: Traitor Soul, Global Agenda on occasion and just a couple others as regulars. I'd get into more but I'm about to be late getting out the door for work, lol.
Chevko is offline   Reply With Quote