Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #41 
asukabetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
It fine lol You want him to be happy. You don't need to transfer him back. How long you been doing the aquarium salt treatment?
hrm around 5-6 days I think
asukabetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:17 AM   #42 
sunlight

asuka if you already doing it for 5-6 days finish course of it - 10 days:)
sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #43 
asukabetta

Quote:
asuka if you already doing it for 5-6 days finish course of it - 10 days:)
I put him off by a day is it even safe to do is for 4 more days D: or should I stop? Oh gawd...I wish blueberry had arms so he can smack me Q_Q
Old 11-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #44 
asukabetta

OMG the store just told me that BLUEBERRY arrived second handed from a previous owner and they do not know how long he was there.

I just read something and he has some of these symptoms:
of Old Age in Bettas

http://nippyfish.net/sick-betta/aging-bettas/

I've noticed, though better from when this thread started:

- He has gradually lost coloration over the time I bought him
- He doesn't notice me as much
- Not very interested in exploring (noticed since I put him in his new tank) usually he loved to explore
- Hard for him to flare at reflection before he went insane almost (past 3 weeks almost)
- Misses food when lunging at it (This started a few days ago however his eyes don't look cloudy)
- Looks bony regardless of his stomach (he eats a lot but he looks thinner than before)
- Seems to lose his upper dorsal scales sometimes and gets scabs. (not from decor)

I have a theory it's either that or internal parasites...

Last edited by asukabetta; 11-15-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #45 
sunlight

lol you are so funny. Yes if it just a day i would continue it .... Also I think blueberry loves you, and will skip on smacking lol

OMG I didn't se your last post...you scarring me
Old 11-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #46 
sunlight

internal parasites he would get bloated, gray stomach, poop white,clear,stringy,wormy shape.
Is he eating? How his stomach looks like, is it bloated? Check his poop. How his behavior? Did he get lethargic again?
Old 11-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #47 
asukabetta

Quote:
internal parasites he would get bloated, gray stomach, poop white,clear,stringy,wormy shape.
Is he eating? How his stomach looks like, is it bloated? Check his poop. How his behavior? Did he get lethargic again?
he a poop that looked like a white rock. He's not bloated, he's eating normal. He's not lethargic, he's swimming, just side to side, cruising really, not very interested in the decor, just watching me I think?

Old 11-15-2012, 12:43 PM   #48 
sunlight

I don't think it internal parasites though. Because he would be bloated ,well almost all of the time fish bloated with internal parasites. You treated him with aq salt and he got better with it so i am really don't think he has internal parasites. He would probably be really lethargic by this time without proper treatment for internal parasites.
How is he doing now compared with yesterday. You said he was eating and acting normally?
Sorry again didn't see your last post before i wrote my..
Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #49 
sunlight

i can't understand if i see just white spot or what i see is something looks like a worm on top of it? Is it just me or you also see kind of like a worm on the top of the white spot? So what is that?
Guys am i wrong? I am not sure but it kind of important. If it a wormy like then he has internal parasites. If not then he don't. So lets see what other people will say. Don't panic though...

I am curious what Sakura thinks?
Old 11-16-2012, 03:09 AM   #50 
asukabetta

Quote:
i can't understand if i see just white spot or what i see is something looks like a worm on top of it? Is it just me or you also see kind of like a worm on the top of the white spot? So what is that?
Guys am i wrong? I am not sure but it kind of important. If it a wormy like then he has internal parasites. If not then he don't. So lets see what other people will say. Don't panic though...

I am curious what Sakura thinks?

it's okay he pooped normally today o.o and no it's not a worm, I scooped it up and stared at if for a bit lol. I'm weird.

Thing is blueberry doesn't act sick no more but he looks sick. Pale and stressed I don't know what It can be, I go through betta diseases but nothing.

He ignored me completely today, usually he comes up to me and follows my finger, he didn't follow my finger. At all. Q_Q

Last edited by asukabetta; 11-16-2012 at 03:16 AM.